Not worthy of a thread - UEFA Euro 2016 edition

Trumpet

I just think the majority of England fans being the International football version of Liverpools weird whiny entitlement obsessed fans. I don't want those people to find joy, even though I know some England fans are very alright people deserving of said joy.

I'd totally take Ireland winning a tournament ( :yao: ) over NUFC not getting promoted.

Not even a contest. :lol:

Clear eyes, full hearts... Oh wait, Ireland don't appreciate quality. Shame, they can lose.

I'd totally take Ireland winning a tournament ( :yao: ) over NUFC not getting promoted.

Clear eyes, full hearts... Oh wait, Ireland don't appreciate quality. Shame, they can lose.

Great banter m8.

Great banter m8.

Don't need any great banter to defeat Ireland tbf.

Great banter m8.

Don't need any great banter to defeat Ireland tbf.

Feel like my :yao: in the original post pretty much covered that I'm aware that Ireland are pretty shit and not likely to win the tournament.

:pokerface:

give 9am/12pm/3pm a bash

Yeah, they should schedule the Euros to cater for American audiences :lol:

aye cos that's what I say m8.

Far more important to get them times perfect for the English. It's not like it matters that there are European countries that are 3 hours ahead and would be watching 1am kick offs if you had your way. Fuckin English privilege.

There have been a few decent games, but for the most part barely anyone has attacked at all. Really getting tiresome. I wouldn't say "competitive" is a word I'd use. Competitive would suggest that teams had actually tried to win, where as barely anyone has.

triggs just likes to have the TV on in the background tbh. If he actively has sat enjoying some of these boredom chammpionship matches I'm worried for him [emoji38]

What games do you think have been boring? Actually Northern Ireland Poland was pretty bad to be fair