Hull City vs Newcastle United - Sat 1st March @15:00 (not on TV)

Andymc1
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We don't have a fuck incentive to win. Last week would have satisfied the player's and Pardew enough for the next couple of weeks. 3-0 loss similar to the one we took at Swansea.

Surely they'll be boosted by that win, not satisfied. FFS, they are still professional sportsmen.

We don't have a f*** incentive to win. Last week would have satisfied the player's and Pardew enough for the next couple of weeks. 3-0 loss similar to the one we took at Swansea.

Surely they'll be boosted by that win, not satisfied. FFS, they are still professional sportsmen.

It's just excuses to find to moan tbh. Same things were being said for the Villa game how players wouldn't care yet they were busting a gut for the winner last 10 minutes.

We don't have a f*** incentive to win. Last week would have satisfied the player's and Pardew enough for the next couple of weeks. 3-0 loss similar to the one we took at Swansea.

It's just excuses to find to moan tbh. Same things were being said for the Villa game how players wouldn't care yet they were busting a gut for the winner last 10 minutes.

I agree. If we're still inthe match with 20 minutes to go i can see it swinging our way.

I agree. If we're still inthe match with 20 minutes to go i can see it swinging our way.

Away from home we've tend to come straight out from the off. It's usually been backs to the wall once we've got a lead in the second half.

Away from home we've tend to come straight out from the off. It's usually been backs to the wall once we've got a lead in the second half.

2W, 2L & 1D in the last 5 away. Nothing to say we should be favourites for this.  As i said, if we're level or within a goal come the last 20 i reckon our players will sense an opportunity. Pardew also might sub on someone who can pass.

2W, 2L & 1D in the last 5 away. Nothing to say we should be favourites for this.  As i said, if we're level or within a goal come the last 20 i reckon our players will sense an opportunity. Pardew also might sub on someone who can pass.

Hull are the favourites here, but don't think it's clear cut. I do think Hull might nick the game but fancy both sides to play some good football. We've looked much better away from home and Hull are in good form. Wasn't looking forward to the match in the slightest till Remy popped up last week, fancy a decent match now.

Hull are the favourites here, but don't think it's clear cut. I do think Hull might nick the game but fancy both sides to play some good football. We've looked much better away from home and Hull are in good form. Wasn't looking forward to the match in the slightest till Remy popped up last week, fancy a decent match now.

Yeah, i hope it's a good game. Would love us to play like we did for the first 15 minutes against at SJP! The other 75 can be forgotten :lol:

Hope we get a win. Personally, i really want us to qualify for Europe next season. Love watching us playing continental sides.

Yeah, i hope it's a good game. Would love us to play like we did for the first 15 minutes against at SJP! The other 75 can be forgotten :lol:

Hope we get a win. Personally, i really want us to qualify for Europe next season. Love watching us playing continental sides.

:thup:

Krul

Debuchy    MYM      Coloccini    Dummett

Tiote   

Cabaye      Grenier

Ben Arfa                                    Remy

De Jong

Fucking hell, we are so close yet so far away from playing that team :(

Guest reefatoon

Krul

Tiote   

Cabaye      Grenier

De Jong

f***ing hell, we are so close yet so far away from playing that team :(

not really. One is injured, one has been sold and we haven't even signed another one.  Couldn't possibly be more further away.

Busting a gut for 11.1% of the game, eh?  Inspiring.

Hull are the favourites here

:anguish:

Krul

Tiote   

Cabaye      Grenier

De Jong

f***ing hell, we are so close yet so far away from playing that team :(

not really. One is injured, one has been sold and we haven't even signed another one.  Couldn't possibly be more further away.

A bit of ambition and someone who is not a complete wanker in charge and we could have played that team.

Guest neesy111

Hull are 7/5, Newcastle are 21/10, they are favourites :lol: Not by a wide margin but they are still the faves for the match up?

Well we haven't beaten them in the last 5 attempts or so.

Hull are 7/5, Newcastle are 21/10, they are favourites :lol: Not by a wide margin but they are still the faves for the match up?

They are worthy faves imo. Just sounds rank because it's Hull  :lol:

Guest neesy111

They are worthy faves imo. Just sounds rank because it's Hull  :lol:

Well it's up to us to put that right.

Colo out.

Welcome back, Taylor.

Newcastle United captain Fabricio Coloccini will not be involved in Saturday's Barclays Premier League fixture at Hull following a family bereavement.

The centre-back has been allowed to return home to Argentina to spend time with family rather than make the trip to the KC Stadium.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20140228/coloccini-to-miss-hull-trip_2281670_3691566