Hull City vs Newcastle United - Sat 1st March @15:00 (not on TV)

Andymc1
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ha! If he doesn't play Mapou alongside Williamson, I will be absolutely hysterical.

And I am sorry, and I apologize profusely to those who are offended, but we will deserve a good hammering if so.

Ha! If he doesn't play Mapou alongside Williamson, I will be absolutely hysterical.

And I am sorry, and I apologize profusely to those who are offended, but we will deserve a good hammering if so.

:lol: 22 hours before kickoff and you're already slightly angry.

:lol: 22 hours before kickoff and you're already slightly angry.

Oh please man :lol:

Pardew stresses me out big time.

Even last week, knowing ahead of time Ben Arfa wouldn't play, and with hardly any wiggle room to make a crazy decision, he pulls Papiss out of the hat, and straight into the starting lineup! Just as everyone was looking forward to finally seeing Remy link up with De Jong.

He's a certified mad man. A crazy person.

Funny how the mood changes around here. I said earlier that last week's win was already enough for the players and Pardew but some said the team busted their gut to get that win.

Yet now that Colo is out, we can expect a hammering? What happened to the so called proffesionalism of the other 10 sportsmen?

I really hope that the team can prove me wrong and get another win under their belt but just can't see what can motivate them more than what they had ahead of that Villa game.

Yanga-Mbiwa did himself no favours in the last game he played. People would have wanted Steven Taylor executed if he'd done the ridiculous foul Mapou did on Samuel Et'o.

Taylor has not played well in the recent games alongside Williamson. I'd play Yanga-Mbiwa against Hull purely because he had a few good games alongside Williamson earlier in the season.

Yanga-Mbiwa did himself no favours in the last game he played. People would have wanted Steven Taylor executed if he'd done the ridiculous foul Mapou did on Samuel Et'o.

Taylor has not played well in the recent games alongside Williamson. I'd play Yanga-Mbiwa against Hull purely because he had a few good games alongside Williamson earlier in the season.

We would, but that's because Taylor hasn't actually demonstrated that he's capable of performing at the level MYM has both for us and Montpellier at any point in his career. Good players make mistakes too.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-transfers-loic-remy-move-3193275

Pardew will also give the misfiring Cisse a chance to end his personal goal drought, and show he can thrive in the next three years of his contract.

Pardew, whose side visit Hull on Saturday, said: "I have an additional problem with Papiss. He has not scored as many goals as we would like.

"I have got to get him playing in the next 10 games. I have got to get something out of Papiss. There are still question marks about players at this club and between now and the summer they are questions I need answers to.

"He is not on the way out but he needs to find a way back into the first team. The only way to do that is to play well and score goals. He did okay against Villa but he needs to do a lot better than that. He is aware that sometimes a goal can kick start that but unfortunately we are still waiting for that.

"Papiss is our player, so I will lean to him more than Luuk. He is a player who has signed here for three more years.

"I have enjoyed my time with Luuk de Jong and I really like him. He is a real together person and a great pro, as you expect from Holland. With all his characteristics, he reminds me of Peter Lovenkrands. In terms of his attitude and application, I could not ask for better than that."

Same team then, Colo aside?

"Papiss is our player, so I will lean to him more than Luuk. He is a player who has signed here for three more years."

Am I reading that right? He says Papiss is our player so he'll use him more than De Jong....but De Jong has signed here for 3 more years...so he is our player too surely? Knob.

:serious:

"I will lean to him because we can't sell Luuk de Jong and despite hawking him to Arsenal, Turkey and Russia we can't get rid of Papiiss since he turned to shit and if we took the cups seriously we'd be the new Pompey but thakfully thanks to me and Mike's quick thinking we was quick to avoid that."

Think he's desperate to get some sort of interested bidder in Papiss Cisse between now and the end of the season. The regime must know he's a complete waste of wages who won't help their fight to stay in the league next year.

Think he's desperate to get some sort of interested bidder in Papiss Cisse between now and the end of the season. The regime must know he's a complete waste of wages who won't help their fight to stay in the league next year.

You don't go against board (summer) as a player and retain your place. I can only assume they can't get what think as value for him given how many clubs he was linking to in Jan.