Fulham v Newcastle United- Saturday 15th March@15:00 (Not on TV)

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nowt better than buying a striker who is bang in form in January for a fortune and then fucking him off repeatedly in favour of some shit kid*.

*fully expect Woodrow to score.

Fulham Football Club ‏@FulhamFC 52s

#FFC starting XI v @NUFC: Stockdale; Heitinga, Hangeland, Amorebieta, Richardson; Kasami, Kvist, Sidwell, Kačaniklić; Holtby; Woodrow

Who the fuck is Woodrow? ???

http://simpsonswiki.com/w/images/thumb/7/73/Woodrow.png/250px-Woodrow.png

:lol:

That was what I thought of like.

Guest bimpy474

#FFC starting XI v @NUFC: Stockdale; Heitinga, Hangeland, Amorebieta, Richardson; Kasami, Kvist, Sidwell, Kačaniklić; Holtby; Woodrow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cauley_Woodrow

2 in 18 for Southend!

Phil Brown didn't stop raving about him in our local rag.

Who the f*** is Woodrow? ???

:lol: :lol:

Fucking Cisse, what a fucking waste of time.

Would you rather we played Shola? It probably the best team we could have hoped for tbh.

With nothing to really play for, why not give Armstrong a go. We're playing the worst team in the league and having nothing to lose, if anything it's a perfect time to try him.

Nothing to play for?

By all means bring him on at some stage, but there is no reason to suggest he should start a Premiership game we're trying to win when we have two good (whey, historically speaking) strikers fit.

Guest Roger Kint

:lol:

That was what I thought of like.

Given the general age of Fulham players these days its not a bad shout :lol:

Team looks awful there, shame theres no Remy/HBA as thats a horrendously slow back 4 to exploit on the break

Looking forward to this. Hope LDJ can get something out of Cisse, though maybe that's because I just watched the Benfica highlights again where he scored twice and hit the post twice. Anyroad, we were great at Hull so same again lads!

Anyone know if The Star next to the 02 Academy usually shows 3pm games?  Bloke behind the bar claims they do but not sure if he's just saying it so we buy some drinks :)

Ages late but yes they do. Though the last one I watched in there was Wigan away last season so it doesn't hold good memories.

Christ never realised what a shite team Fulham have! Worrying that Ben Arfa and Santon are still ''Injured''

As good line up could expect really.Nice bonus that Taylors not playing

Thought Ben Arfa was "compassionate leave"?

Guest bimpy474

Fucking Cisse, what a fucking waste of time.

Would you rather we played Shola? It probably the best team we could have hoped for tbh.

With nothing to really play for, why not give Armstrong a go. We're playing the worst team in the league and having nothing to lose, if anything it's a perfect time to try him.

Nothing to play for?

By all means bring him on at some stage, but there is no reason to suggest he should start a Premiership game we're trying to win when we have two good (whey, historically speaking) strikers fit.

Imo we dont, we simply wont be finishing 6th (Europa place). Just my take on it tbf.

Two amazingly bad players right now.

f***ing Cisse, what a f***ing waste of time.

Nothing to play for?

Imo we dont, we simply wont be finishing 6th (Europa place). Just my take on it tbf.

LDJ is amazingly bad?

Guest bimpy474

f***ing Cisse, what a f***ing waste of time.

Nothing to play for?

LDJ is amazingly bad?

No Cisse and Ameobi. I would play Armstrong in front of LDJ (who i think is very very good).