Newcastle United vs Everton, Tuesday 25/03/14 @ 7:45pm (Not on TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going to go for 2-1 to Newcastle.  Ever chance of a result and IMO it'll be a close game, Everton are hardly doing that well away from home lately.  7 goals scored and 15 conceded from their last 10 away games.

EDIT:  Oh its Mike Jones, forget everything I said, we'll have at least one goal disallowed :(

Mr. Offside the Non-Goalscorer  :papiss:

Lee Mason is doing it now

Going to go for 2-1 to Newcastle.  Ever chance of a result and IMO it'll be a close game, Everton are hardly doing that well away from home lately.  7 goals scored and 15 conceded from their last 10 away games.

EDIT:  Oh its Mike Jones, forget everything I said, we'll have at least one goal disallowed :(

Mr. Offside the Non-Goalscorer  :papiss:

Lee Mason is doing it now

It was scheduled to be mike jones but they have indeed changed it, I hoped it would be phil dowd, we can always get a few penalties from him.

Cash turnstiles tonight.

Fairly surprised since Palace was sold out. Guess it is a weeknight.

The 2 turnstiles are Leazes Level 7 so guess Everton won't have as many up as Palace did on Saturday.

Wait. There aren't 70000 Everton fans coming?

Guest neesy111

First league match in the Leazes proper since it became all seater for me tonight.

Remember not to shout too loudly.

Cash turnstiles tonight.

The 2 turnstiles are Leazes Level 7 so guess Everton won't have as many up as Palace did on Saturday.

Rolls Eyes Smiley thingy.

They're usually quite well supported up here and i'd expect them to have about 2K minimum usually, perhaps not tonight?

Our stellar away form must be frightening you given all the predictions of an away win.

Hmm, didn't realise Everton only had 4 away wins all season, we might have a chance here...

Been a long time since we've been good away from home. Admittedly our recent visits have been to the top teams but still, some of these predictions are implying we're a well-oiled clinical machine on the road (as well as pessimism towards your own team) when we really are not whatsoever.

Both teams will probably score, that's the only thing I'm confident of.

Cash turnstiles tonight.

They're usually quite well supported up here and i'd expect them to have about 2K minimum usually, perhaps not tonight?

Tonight is the first away of the season that hasn't sold out. Probably with it being midweek just before pay day. And our shit away form.

Fancy a score draw tonight. If you don't score at least one set piece against us I will be staggered.

Cash turnstiles tonight.

Tonight is the first away of the season that hasn't sold out. Probably with it being midweek just before pay day. And our s*** away form.

Fancy a score draw tonight. If you don't score at least one set piece against us I will be staggered.

:yao:

Cash turnstiles tonight.

Tonight is the first away of the season that hasn't sold out. Probably with it being midweek just before pay day. And our s*** away form.

:lol: