Newcastle United 0 - 3 Everton - 25/03/14 - post-match reaction from page 30

Rich

Why did Barkley 'shhhh' the Gallowgate? Seemed very unnecessary.

Because he's a c**t.

Well, he had just dribbled 75 yards untouched and scored. I wouldn't respect us either after such poor defending.

Because he's a c**t.

Remember Sturridge doing the same when he scored for Bolton-hadn't had any stick from us but had a right go after his goal.

All c**ts, man.

Well, he had just dribbled 75 yards untouched and scored. I wouldn't respect us either after such poor defending.

Saywhatnow?

Poyet says 'Liverpool are midtable side without Suarez'. Love the reaction on here if that were Pardew's words.

As opposed to the actual reaction to the actual quotes yesterday, when various people called him a fucking moron?

Thought your fans were calling him a cheat when Tiote had fouled him earlier, hence the celebration.

Him and Defalulu were falling down as soon as anyone went near them.

Watching too much Jonas.

Because he's a c**t.

Remember Sturridge doing the same when he scored for Bolton-hadn't had any stick from us but had a right go after his goal.

All c**ts, man.

Saywhatnow?

Did he not do the "Shhhh" thing after his goal?

edit: Barkley, not Sturridge.

Poyet says 'Liverpool are midtable side without Suarez'. Love the reaction on here if that were Pardew's words.

??? Everyone called him a moron. I imagine the reaction would be very similar had pardew said it.

Getting pretty tired of you papering over cracks all the time Brett. Had enough of it.

Thought your fans were calling him a cheat when Tiote had fouled him earlier, hence the celebration.

I'm not sure when the 'shhh' occurred, guessing his goal but the cheat chant happened after that. I started laughing when Tiote was about to start the apology and ref told him to carry on. If it was after his goal and the foul, he had every right to do that imo, was pathetic from our fans.

I literally hate our fans though, if they got behind the team from the first minute like they do when 3-0 down in injury time, the players might have a bit more confidence and belief. Mbiwa misplaced pass and he was fired at, then failed to control a cross/pass and was near executed. Was a period of the game in first half when it looked like none of our players wanted the ball incase they made a mistake :lol:

??? Everyone called him a moron. I imagine the reaction would be very similar had pardew said it.

Getting pretty tired of you papering over cracks all the time Brett. Had enough of it.

Fair enough, don't go in the sunderland thread much tbh. Just know a lot think Poyet is brilliant on here because he's beat Pardew a couple of times, when in fact, he's pretty useless himself.

Fair enough, don't go in the sunderland thread much tbh. Just know a lot think Poyet is brilliant on here because he's beat Pardew a couple of times, when in fact, he's pretty useless himself.

What does that make Pardew then?

Fwiw, not really much to say about the game. 3-0 was harsh and we've played better this season and not won. That said it was a rare away game where we actually showed some finishing ability. Don't think that's any coincidence that it comes with us having much less possession than usual and utilising our pace on the counter-attack, which demonstrates that unless you're an elite European team who has oodles of world-class quality, you need different game plans for home games and away games.

Think the key was you not scoring in the opening exchanges when you were on top.

Better than Poyet, imo.

Guest reefatoon

I'm not sure when the 'shhh' occurred, guessing his goal but the cheat chant happened after that. I started laughing when Tiote was about to start the apology and ref told him to carry on. If it was after his goal and the foul, he had every right to do that imo, was pathetic from our fans.

I literally hate our fans though, if they got behind the team from the first minute like they do when 3-0 down in injury time, the players might have a bit more confidence and belief. Mbiwa misplaced pass and he was fired at, then failed to control a cross/pass and was near executed. Was a period of the game in first half when it looked like none of our players wanted the ball incase they made a mistake :lol:

Quite fitting as they all hate you back.

Better than Poyet, imo.

Based on what?

Guest neesy111

Just realised we've only scored in 4 of our last 13 league games. Pathetic really.

2 of them in injury time as well.

Guest reefatoon

Just realised we've only scored in 4 of our last 13 league games. Pathetic really.

2 of them in injury time as well.

It's ok, we don't go to games for entertainment anyway.

Quite fitting as they all hate you back.

Doesn't bother me. I'm not the one shooting our players down throughout the game then singing Newcastle songs in the 92nd minute.

I'll wait till Man Utd then shout for an Alan wave from the posh seats, obvs.

Guest neesy111

Blaming the fans for getting on the players back, is  just another way for Brett of paper over his cracks.

Blaming the fans for getting on the players back, is  just another way for Brett of paper over his cracks.

Why do it though? What good does it do for the team, who does it help? Understand if it's the 80th minute and frustarted we haven't got a break through or chasing the game, not 20 minutes into a home match though. Mbiwa never recovered from the absuse, mentality shot to bits.

Screaming at Anita to close down Barkley even though it was 2 on 1, fair enough when Anita did go over no tackle was made but if he went when the fans ordered it was a simple pass for Lakaku i think it was to go through one on one?

How many times have you used that now in the space of a week? :lol: :lol: