Relegation Candidates: Who'd you pinch?

Minhosa

"grew up supporting Newcastle" does not = the way he celebrates those goals against us.

Think it's only natural to celebrate scoring a goal, especially if its a cracker. Not like Johnson owes NUFC anything or needs to show respect by not celebrating, that's generally only ever done by club legends.

Plus, nowhere near as bad as Fenton and Shearer on that night though, and yet the latter is considered amongst the greatest of our club legends.

Have to say, I find this whole "oh, no, best not celebrate this one, as I used to play for them" thing to be a load of old shit.

"grew up supporting Newcastle" does not = the way he celebrates those goals against us.

Think it's only natural to celebrate scoring a goal, especially if its a cracker. Not like Johnson owes NUFC anything or needs to show respect by not celebrating, that's generally only ever done by club legends.

Plus, nowhere near as bad as Fenton and Shearer on that night though, and yet the latter is considered amongst the greatest of our club legends.

Have to say, I find this whole "oh, no, best not celebrate this one, as I used to play for them" thing to be a load of old s***.

I don't. I respect it.

Have to say, I find this whole "oh, no, best not celebrate this one, as I used to play for them" thing to be a load of old s***.

Yep myself in the position I'd run around like a fucking nutter every time I scored, regardless of who it was against.

Looking from a NUFC perspective, there are some decent options: Considering Fulham/Cardiff/Norwich only. Sunderland are hopeless.

Caulker (at expense os Saylor)

Mutch (as a starter. He is only 22)

Dejagah (at expense of Mavreux for super sub role)

Redmond (at expense of Obertan)

Hooper (at expense of Cisse)

They'll improve the squad no doubt and a couple of them can prove to break into the first 11 as well.

Completely agree with this.

Have to say, I find this whole "oh, no, best not celebrate this one, as I used to play for them" thing to be a load of old shit.

Me too, celebrate like each goal like it's your last, don't matter who you used to play for you play for the badge on the shirt of your current team.