Minhosa

Looking at the table, it's three from:

- Mackems

- Cardiff

- Fulham

- Norwich

- WBA

- Swansea

Are there any players you would immediately consider worth picking up either to add bodies to the squad or capable of first team football?

- Mackems: Don't really think there's any I'd want.

- Cardiff: Caulker would be a great signing. Would definitely take Gary Medel and I'd consider taking Mutch and Campbell if they were cheap enough. David Marshall can't be any worse than Elliot as second choice also.

- Fulham: Struggling to think of any. Dan Burn might be worth a punt if he's cheap enough?

- Norwich: Would certainly have Redmond and Snodgrass here. Hooper I'd also take if the price was right.

- WBA: Dorrans is going free and would be a step up from Gosling as a squad player. Can't think of any I'd be desperate for though.

- Swansea: I'd take nearly their whole fucking team :lol: but Pardew wouldn't know what to do with them anyway.

Of course the correct answer is absolutely anyone out of contract in 2015 who is of French/African heritage and is under 27.

:lol:

I'd take who Disco took. Especially Redmond. Seems to have been forgotten about but is a real starlet.

Guest palnese

Mackems - Jackereeny, Johnson

Cardiff - Caulker, Møller Dæhli

Fulham - nee fucker

Norwich - Redmond, Fer

WBA - Berahino

Swansea - Bony, Shelvey, Williams, Michu

Don't see Swansea getting relegated and wouldn't like to see us buy anyone from Sunderland.

Fulham: Uhhh? Dan Burn maybe or Kasami? Awful squad.

Cardiff: Caulker and Mutch definately. Maybe Medel.

Norwich: Snodgrass, Fer, Hooper and Redmond.

WBA: Yacob, Mulumbu and Berahino probably.

Really hope Cardiff go down because I hate Solskjær and Caulker and Mutch would be great additions.

Daehli, Caulker, Redmond, Bassong and maybe James Morrison and Yacob from WBA. Don't know what Mulumbu's been like recently, but would've taken him a year or two ago.

Not including Swansea.

Including loan players, fwiw

Sunderland: Giaccherini, Johnson

Cardiff: Caulker, Medel, Campbell

Fulham: Holtby

WBA: Scott Sinclair, Berahino, Morgan Amalfitano

Swansea: Williams, Shelvy, Michu, Bony, Taylor, De Guzman, Dyer

Norwich: Fer

- Cardiff: Caulker would be a great signing. Would definitely take Gary Medel and I'd consider taking Mutch and Campbell if they were cheap enough. David Marshall can't be any worse than Elliot as second choice also.

I'd argue Marshall's been better than Krul

I'd argue Marshall's been better than Krul

Without doubt he has this season.