Stoke City vs Newcastle United, Saturday 12/4/14 @ 3.07pm (Not on TV)

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

'We was well in it at 3-0 but bringing Hatem on cost us as we pushed forward too much and it ended up 4-0, we need to get back to basics'

Bk28lTjIEAASKgB.jpg

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC 1m

Mathieu Debuchy and Loic Remy smile for our snapper @dankingNUFC - both were out on the training pitch today

They have probably just been told the name of their new clubs.

Guest bimpy474

Bk28lTjIEAASKgB.jpg

Mathieu Debuchy and Loic Remy smile for our snapper @dankingNUFC - both were out on the training pitch today

:troll: :yao:

No HBA I reckon, who will Pardew blame?

HBA.

"Alan, no goals today either..."

AP: "Yeah and we was disappointed with that. Hatem didn't really provide us with that bit of fret we needed in terms of goals and assists."

"But he was on the bench?"

AP: "And we've made it clear to him that he'll remain there if things don't improve."

Who the f*** cares, i have dishes and laundry to take care of..

What's your husband doing this weekend luv? x

He defended Pardew so i cut his throat while he was asleep.

:lol: :lol:

Guest reefatoon

It looks like they are pointing and laughing at the rest of the team, who have to sit through yet another Pardew masterclass on the training field, while they have escaped it to do laps around the pitch.

Bk28lTjIEAASKgB.jpg

body language says they're off.

Yeah, that's the first time I've seen Remy smiling in ages. I wish him luck at his new club.

For all the talk about Pulis building fortress Britannia, Stokes home record this season has been better than any season under Pulis and they've actually beaten a lot of top teams for the first time in top flight. Fuck knows how Norwich got their once in a season away win there. Game has 1-0 written all over it if Remy ain't fit.

For all the talk about Pulis building fortress Britannia, Stokes home record this season has been better than any season under Pulis and they've actually beaten a lot of top teams for the first time in top flight. Fuck knows how Norwich got their once in a season away win there. Game has 1-0 written all over it if Remy ain't fit.

Hughes has them playing decent football at times as well.

Guest oatcakejamie

Its going be a  tough game with us (stoke) in good form whereas you seem to have dipped inform. Newcastle is never an easy game but i expect abit of revenge for that 5-1 defeat.