Stoke City vs Newcastle United, Saturday 12/4/14 @ 3.07pm (Not on TV)

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest oatcakejamie

Newcastle is never an easy game.

It'll be the easiest game you'll have all season.

I hope so but if a team ever needs a win then stoke city charity club are always there to help  :lol:

Newcastle is never an easy game.

It'll be the easiest game you'll have all season.

I hope so but if a team ever needs a win then stoke city charity club are always there to help  :lol:

Just accept the points and be off with you.

Its going be a  tough game with us (stoke) in good form whereas you seem to have dipped inform. Newcastle is never an easy game but i expect abit of revenge for that 5-1 defeat.

Revenge :yao:

You appear on this board most times we play you and you always end up giving it the big one, and promptly disappear into the sunset when your shit clogger team gets embarrassed. Stoke will win this one I'm pretty sure, but only for the fact that we're beyond shit with these clowns in charge

Guest oatcakejamie

Its going be a  tough game with us (stoke) in good form whereas you seem to have dipped inform. Newcastle is never an easy game but i expect abit of revenge for that 5-1 defeat.

You appear on this board most times we play you and you always end up giving it the big one, and promptly disappear into the sunset when your s*** clogger team gets embarrassed. Stoke will win this one I'm pretty sure, but only for the fact that we're beyond s*** with these clowns in charge

It must get to you that a "s*** clogger team" as you say could (and probably will) finish above you ? I have nothing against castle i just  like to get the oppositions views before the game.

Guest oatcakejamie

You appear on this board most times we play you and you always end up giving it the big one, and promptly disappear into the sunset when your s*** clogger team gets embarrassed. Stoke will win this one I'm pretty sure, but only for the fact that we're beyond s*** with these clowns in charge

It must get to you that a "s*** clogger team" as you say could (and probably will) finish above you ? I have nothing against castle i just  like to get the oppositions views before the game.

I couldn't give a f*** if you lot finished above us. Do you come here because oatcake is RTG levels of w***?

Yes.

Guest oatcakejamie

I couldn't give a f*** if you lot finished above us. Do you come here because oatcake is RTG levels of w***?

Yes.

:lol: fair enough

Just a quick question, how do you feel you'll do when remy leaves next year ?

Guest oatcakejamie

Yes.

I think were f***ed next year in all

honesty unless we change manager. Pretty much the only hope we've got is that this new MD convinces Ashely to do the right thing

Fair enough mate but surley the money from cabaye would get you a decent striker. From an outsiders view pardew seems to have done a good job up there.

Guest oatcakejamie

Dunno about anyone else but I'd love Stoke to finish above us. And West Ham please.

Would this be in hope that MA sacks pardew  :lol:

Dunno about anyone else but I'd love Stoke to finish above us. And West Ham please.

Yep, and so the horrible little wanker and his appalling coaching staff don't get their bonuses.

Depressingly, I agree. I don't want any member of the coaching staff or playing staff receiving a bonus because for the most part this season they've been a disgrace.

Guest oatcakejamie

Yep, and so the horrible little w***** and his appalling coaching staff don't get their bonuses.

Hahaha love it mate , his tactics from what ive seen arent pretty to the eye and ive had to watch pulis ball.  :lol:

Santon

S.Taylor  Anita  Dummett Coloccini

Gosling    Tiote    Haidara  Obertan

Ameobi  De Jong

Doubt that'll be the setup... no chance he won't find a place for fucking Gouffran.

Guest oatcakejamie

Yes.

I think were f***ed next year in all

honesty unless we change manager. Pretty much the only hope we've got is that this new MD convinces Ashely to do the right thing

Fair enough mate but surley the money from cabaye would get you a decent striker. From an outsiders view pardew seems to have done a good job up there.

:lol: have you read this board?

I havent mate , dont get on to much anymore.

Santon

S.Taylor  Anita  Dummett Coloccini

Gosling    Tiote    Haidara  Obertan

Ameobi  De Jong

Doubt that'll be the setup... no chance he won't find a place for fucking Gouffran.

How could I forget that :lol: swap him for Obertan.