Stoke City vs Newcastle United, Saturday 12/4/14 @ 3.07pm (Not on TV)

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yep, it's getting a bit overboard now. Not meaning to be that guy but you hear almost nothing about the Ibrox and Valley Parade disasters of a similar time period.

Bradford had to get to a f***ing cup final to give theirs a bit of recognition.

Liverpool fans also seem to conveniently forget all about Heysel too

Yep, it's getting a bit overboard now. Not meaning to be that guy but you hear almost nothing about the Ibrox and Valley Parade disasters of a similar time period.

Bradford had to get to a f***ing cup final to give theirs a bit of recognition.

Liverpool fans also seem to conveniently forget all about Heysel too

If 'Forget' = Blame Chelsea fans, then aye.

It is the sheer scale of the establishment closing ranks to blame the fans that adds to how shocking it was and why it does legitimately need to be remembered as a warning of what the police media and government can do without enough scrutiny. Mind you agree other disasters do deserve more recognition, and I do find some of Liverpool's stuff around it getting worrying. The safe standing campaign having to put up with nonsensical objections from Hillsborough campaigning groups who seem to have forgotten that though the standing arrangements were unsafe then what has gradually been uncovered has been the scale of human error (and plain malice) that caused it. Trying to stop a good scheme to reduce the price for fans and get more people in the stadium that is tried tested and safe should be applauded by all fan groups. I think todays rememberance plans are fine though.

10 - 0 Stoke.  Record Prem score.  We won't even get the compulsory 1 goal in a thrashing we're that s***.

If that got Pardew the boot, I'd settle for that.  :angel:

Remember at half time in the 4-4 Arsenal game, we talked about at what stage we might leave if the score looked like reaching double figures. Now, if it served its purpose......

Guest bimpy474

Could. Not. Care. Less.

What the hell is wrong with you man? 3 points and Southampton slip up and we are top again, been up al night sorting rum and I can't wait!

Oh yeah, we're still going for title aren't we :lol:

@lee_ryder: #nufc are understood to have made a few changes for the game at #scfc today

Taylor in for Colo the clown would be an ideal start.

:lol: is that sarcastic?

Usually would be but Colo has been pathetic of late. I'd drop him. Mbiwa is as bad as Colo so the last option would be ....