Stoke City 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 12/04/14 - Post-match reaction from page 30

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

I feel the same way that I did at kick off. Not even numb anymore, there's no emotion behind the numbness. I should be worried by that, but I'm not. Ashley's won.

Ando mentions the chants now.

"Get out of our club" again.

You going on again today?

Nope - will leave it to others. Will try through the week.

EDIT - Fuck it. Aye, rang in - waiting for a call back. Gotta keep the pressure up.

Fucking wank, as per usual. Didn't concede that many, so Pardew will be all over the penalty we should have had and the fluke goal they scored.

In reality we offered fuck all (one shot on target from Tiote; some 30+ yards out) and they should have had a hatful.

I feel the same way that I did at kick off. Not even numb anymore, there's no emotion behind the numbness. I should be worried by that, but I'm not. Ashley's won.

Results are irrelevant. The only thing that matters now is relentless pressure on Ashley and Pardew.

Don't go to the matches, and if you absolutely have to, give them shit for 90 mins.

Fucking wank, as per usual. Didn't concede that many, so Pardew will be all over the penalty we should have had and the fluke goal they scored.

In reality we offered fuck all (one shot on target from Tiote, some 30+ yards out) and they should have had a hatful.

Easy not to notice/comment now, given every loss is a foregone conclusion, but the application of the players was literally non-existent, too. No desire whatsoever.

In reality we offered fuck all (one shot on target from Tiote; some 30+ yards out) and they should have had a hatful.

Don't forget Hatem being injured for the last 15-20 too, he'll be all over that one.