Tito Vilanova - RIP

Guest ManDoon

Man, I'm so p*ssed off at this. He was such an easygoing and likeable bloke. One of those managers that you know will never get in petty fights, embarrass the club, and that always will always lose count of his friends and be unable to count any enemies. Not fair.

Must feel absolutely awful for you who had a direct relationship to him. Seemed like a great bloke by all accounts :( Fucking cancer, such a horrible cunt of a disease.

fcbarcelona.com

Tito Vilanova and Pep Guardiola

After Bayern Munich’s victory over Weder Bremen (5-2), Pep Guardiola held a press conference in which he remembered his friend Tito Vilanova: “I want to express my condolences on behalf of my family to his father, Joaquín, his mother, María Rosa, to Montse, his wife, and to his children, Carlota and Adrià.”

Guardiola, who had Vilanova as his assistant for five years at FC Barcelona (one year with the reserve team and four with the first team), talked about his long relationship with the late manager that started when they were both children at La Masia: “We were very young, we wanted to conquer the world and that’s what we did. The profound sadness that I have will accompany for the rest of my life, forever.”

:(

Go back home Pep and bring them back to the top for Tito.

Now Rossel has gone i wouldn't be surprised if that happened at some point.

In any case just seeing that picture is heartbreaking, i wondered when this news broke what the reaction from Pep would be and seeing him like that is so sad.