Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wouldn't mind him on the cheap as long as we have other, better signings planned. I don't hold stuff like the had gestures against him, he was a sunderland player at the time, we know there's no real loyalty in football.

Can't argue with this. I'm not petty enough to cry about the gestures, we deserved them, and more for rolling over and dying three times in a row.

Nah sorry can't accept the gestures, we (the fans) didn't deserve them and he didn't need to do them. He went out of his way to do something he knew would wind Newcastle fans up, do you think Pardew or Ashley cares or have even seen the pics? He knew his audience, fuck the little ginger wanker.

Nah sorry can't accept the gestures, we (the fans) didn't deserve them and he didn't need to do them. He went out of his way to do something he knew would wind Newcastle fans up, do you think Pardew or Ashley cares or have even seen the pics? He knew his audience, f*** the little ginger w*****.

:thup: He's in the same category as Don Hutchinson the little prick.

Nah sorry can't accept the gestures, we (the fans) didn't deserve them and he didn't need to do them. He went out of his way to do something he knew would wind Newcastle fans up, do you think Pardew or Ashley cares or have even seen the pics? He knew his audience, fuck the little ginger wanker.

:thup: Honestly wouldn't give a shit if it was somebody with no affiliation to us but to do that and being from Tyneside makes him a massive cunt IMO.

That doesn't make him sound like a good player to me personally.

Makes him sound exactly what he is, a bang average 5 for a quid premier league no mark.  I'll make a bold prediction here.  His career will see him move to a couple of bottom - mid table premier league teams where he'll do nothing of note, win nothing and be happy to avoid relegation each year. 

At least with our players you can possibly see them going on to do something with themselves.  Fighting for mid table mediocrity with us is as good as it'll ever get for Jack and that's just fucking sad.

Trade ambition and talent for money.  I take it back, he's made for us.

Well he didn't trade any talent, because the argument was that he never had it. And he didn't trade ambition either, because his lack of talent meant he'd never play for a top team.

Trade ambition and talent for money.  I take it back, he's made for us.

Well he didn't trade any talent, because the argument was that he never had it. And he didn't trade ambition either, because his lack of talent meant he'd never play for a top team.

I was talking about us.

That doesn't make him sound like a good player to me personally.

Makes him sound exactly what he is, a bang average 5 for a quid premier league no mark.  I'll make a bold prediction here.  His career will see him move to a couple of bottom - mid table premier league teams where he'll do nothing of note, win nothing and be happy to avoid relegation each year.

At least with our players you can possibly see them going on to do something with themselves.  Fighting for mid table mediocrity with us is as good as it'll ever get for Jack and that's just fucking sad.

Sounds tailor-made for Newcastle United

Nah sorry can't accept the gestures, we (the fans) didn't deserve them and he didn't need to do them. He went out of his way to do something he knew would wind Newcastle fans up, do you think Pardew or Ashley cares or have even seen the pics? He knew his audience, f*** the little ginger w*****.

:thup: He's in the same category as Don Hutchinson the little prick.

:thup: Honestly wouldn't give a shit if it was somebody with no affiliation to us but to do that and being from Tyneside makes him a massive cunt IMO.

:thup:

:yao: Baaaack to reality. :suicide:

:lol: Thank fuck for General Chat.

Let's just watch basketball Mike, at least our teams aren't shi...

..Actually, never mind.

It's May and I've already written 14-15 off. Give me my draft pick and my new start.

:lol: We're gonna get you into the NFL this year.

:yao: Baaaack to reality. :suicide:

:lol: Thank fuck for General Chat.

Let's just watch basketball Mike, at least our teams aren't shi...

..Actually, never mind.

It's May and I've already written 14-15 off. Give me my draft pick and my new start.

:lol: We're gonna get you into the NFL this year.

I mean, the Pats are supposed to be ridiculously good every year right? Even I can't possibly screw them up, right?