Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest Rude Kid

Why do they deserve an apology ffs? They're no less or more relevant than you or I. They're just a couple of lads with opinions, just like the rest of us.

I wasn't being serious.

The argument for getting rid of Pardew is there is black and white for all to see - stats, a list of unwanted records broken, various touchline misdemeanours, assault of an opposing player, allowing his Assistant Manager to abuse fans, releasing two top players from an already depleated squad - the list goes on.

The argument for keeping him amounts to 'we finished 5th once' and that can be immediately countered by 'the following season he almost relegated us with the strongest squad we've had during his tenure'

You really have to question the motives of anyone who supports keeping him tbh. I'm not suggesting anyone is in the pocket of the club, perhaps they're playing it safe so they don't get banned.

Guest Geordiesned

I don't like .com at all these days. Have refused to go after Pardew contrary to the way they did with Robson imo. Club's pocket

Just noticed this beauty.

I tell you what, go into the Bodega on a match day and say that to Biffa's face.

Why? What would he do?

Guest Geordiesned

I don't think they're in the club's pocket, but I don't appreciate their fence sitting either.

If I say that to him, will I get a Biffa hiding? If so, I'll give it a go. I haven't been hit in a while.

Who mentioned a hiding? He's a very articulate chap and I'm sure he'd be interested to speak to someone making potentially libellous claims on a well read NUFC forum.

Well done that man for posting a zany gif, I must say it was a massive surprise.

Libellous claims? :lol: Who's this clown??

I don't think they're in the club's pocket, but I don't appreciate their fence sitting either.

If I say that to him, will I get a Biffa hiding? If so, I'll give it a go. I haven't been hit in a while.

Who mentioned a hiding? He's a very articulate chap and I'm sure he'd be interested to speak to someone making potentially libellous claims on a well read NUFC forum.

Well done that man for posting a zany gif, I must say it was a massive surprise.

He'll get his solicitor on you.  Watch your letterbox.

Guest Rude Kid

If you read the rest of the thread, you'll see that I was taking the mick.

Guest Rude Kid

He'd 'advertise' your business on his rubbish website at an extortionate rate. Take that.

It was only a matter of time until this pompous tit piped up.

He'd 'advertise' your business on his rubbish website at an extortionate rate. Take that.

It was only a matter of time until this pompous tit piped up.

http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1108/11088530/2538372-6524513733-OhHeM.jpg

Why did you mention his appearance if you weren't suggesting violence? Oh, you were joking. Nevermind.

I've supported this club for 19 years from 6800 KM away and have had 1 million chances to walk away or just "pick a good team" when the going got tough.  Arguments against action from people who say "better the devil you know" "he's not going to sack Pardew anyway" "who else we would we get?" "whats the point?" all need to be sanctioned into a mental institution.