Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Daily Mail saying he'll be on the bench Sat.

Wait, can he play?

I think it contravenes PL rules. This news is some madness though, I didn't doubt HBArecall for the record. It's all set up for the glorious return

:lol: Just say "violates", professor.

hbarecall is a champ, can't wait for an absolute dicking on saturday, Pardew out and Benny in! Could give a shit who comes in to manage, because no matter how shit they are I'll at least be able to cheer for my team again for a year or so until we have to hate him too.

HBA on the bench for them will just add more spice to the protest :lol: Brilliant!

I'd be very surprised if Bruce did that tbqh. Not very gentlemanly given he's known to enjoy the odd pint with AP on a Sunday in the Diamond, Ponteland.

Guest firetotheworks

Goes without saying but Colo can do one like. HBA probably embarrassed him in training every day like he embarrasses himself whenever he's supposed to be captain.

The irony being, Colo's utterly useless performances as a defender and captain might see Hatem back.

Pardew went on about Hatem not being professional but Colo is being equally if not more unprofessional. I go to work every day, I am not friends with a lot of the people i work with, in fact i don't actually like many of the people i work with however i go to work and remain professional. Maintaining a working relationship with these people. Colo spitting his dummy out is very very unprofessional.

Colo doesn't get any mitigation for his part in hounding out Hatem, but he does have a small bit of leeway for sticking 2 fingers up at Pardew after the Jonas story.

Must be hard for Colo to see a good friend getting shunted down to Norwich at a time when he really needed to be with familiar faces and friends - regardless on whether he was going to play, there should have been an active role available.