Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

I'm not looking for bites (if you mean me).  If you don't want to discuss it don't post. 

Likewise. You're not discussing, that's fairly clear from your 'nope' responses.

Steve Bruce and Alan Pardew are certainly leading lights in the coaching profession. :thup:

As are you?

There must be something man, every manager ends up getting frustrated with him. Why??

Yeah man Pards knows more than me about football and Bruce :thup:

Then apply for a job as a PL manager and see how it goes :). Resume impressive?

Guest hbarecall

Bruce is like pardew , 532 and long ball.

Now 2 wins/7 vs palace and queens  :embarrassed: relegation for hull

bruce 3 defeats arsenal pool and south

And ben arfa plays , the stupid coach english isn't like creativity

Pardew stay for january , thank you cissé the slaver of pardew

Pardew hates cissé  :kasper:

Ben arfa recall is dead with pardew and january sign for top team italian agent of hba(it's probably roma)

HBA talent is not in question. However, his temperament is and perhaps his desire to play at the highest level.

If you want something badly enough you work at it, rather than saying fu*k it I am who I am, take it or leave it.

Hang on, so you are basing your argument on one full game on the bench for Hull means Ben Arfa has fallen out of favour with Bruce? Are you serious?

Guest firetotheworks

A game in which he got an assist as well. Post match is always the worst for these sorts of silly opinions.

Bruce has been saying since they signed him that he'd need time to regain fitness after not having kicked a ball since February and, if he's lucky, training with the under 8's, plus he hasn't had a pre-season like everyone else.

HBA talent is not in question. However, his temperament is and perhaps his desire to play at the highest level.

If you want something badly enough you work at it, rather than saying fu*k it I am who I am, take it or leave it.

You mean the guy who says wants get newcastle in champs league and said he can win the ballon d'or.

The rest you seem to describe is Cantona or Ginola and HBA

Guest hbarecall

Hang on, so you are basing your argument on one full game on the bench for Hull means Ben Arfa has fallen out of favour with Bruce? Are you serious?

bruce have hba 15/9 and it's un fit now he is sub 2 games and gaston ramirez

If hba not play in november why not you says pardew have right

bruce have hba 15/9 and it's un fit now he is sub 2 games and gaston ramirez

If hba not play in november why not you says pardew have right

:lol: I'm not sure what you are saying Hbarecall mon frere but I'm sure you are right.

Work at what? Tracking back?