Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

I'm voting HBArecall in every single positive award category this year

Totally seconded. I miss the other one who talks about Pardew face pony (Ben Ben Arfa?) and want him to come back too.

HBA talent is not in question. However, his temperament is and perhaps his desire to play at the highest level.

If you want something badly enough you work at it, rather than saying fu*k it I am who I am, take it or leave it.

Hang on, so you are basing your argument on one full game on the bench for Hull means Ben Arfa has fallen out of favour with Bruce? Are you serious?

bruce have hba 15/9 and it's un fit now he is sub 2 games and gaston ramirez

If hba not play in november why not you says pardew have right

hba hasn't played because pardew wouldn't let him train or play with the first team. he has not fitness, so bruce cant play him.

pardew does not have right. pardew has cunthead.

Bruce probably feels a loyalty to the players on the books permanently as well. Give them a chance before the loan signing. They're doing okay, could do better and that's where HBA will come in.

Think he is another one of these 18 month managers like Pardew.  Has an initial impact and then it slowly ebbs away and he doesn't know how to turn things around.

I think his 2014 record is not much better than Pardew's either.

Having watched Bruce's pitiful Pardew-esque attempt to hold a 2-0 lead with 20 minutes left, I wouldn't have any more trust in him using HBA to full effect.

Yes Hull were the worst team we've played by a long way, Bruce is another Pardew clone.

Nah, Bruce is decent tactically although they're having a bit of a crap time at the moment. He's nothing like Pardew.

Based on what?

Whey I don't have all the examples ready to quote, just various times I've thought he's set up his team the right way and changed in when necessary.

Bruce is a nothing manager IMO, he doesn't seem to have a particular method he prefers, it all seems to depend on which players he picks on the day. A bit like Pardew only less deluded about his own abilities.