Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest Rude Kid

I don't think they're in the club's pocket, but I don't appreciate their fence sitting either.

If I say that to him, will I get a Biffa hiding? If so, I'll give it a go. I haven't been hit in a while.

Who mentioned a hiding? He's a very articulate chap and I'm sure he'd be interested to speak to someone making potentially libellous claims on a well read NUFC forum.

Well done that man for posting a zany gif, I must say it was a massive surprise.

Why did you mention his appearance if you weren't suggesting violence? Oh, you were joking. Nevermind.

Where did I mention his appearance exactly?

I don't think they're in the club's pocket, but I don't appreciate their fence sitting either.

If I say that to him, will I get a Biffa hiding? If so, I'll give it a go. I haven't been hit in a while.

Who mentioned a hiding? He's a very articulate chap and I'm sure he'd be interested to speak to someone making potentially libellous claims on a well read NUFC forum.

Well done that man for posting a zany gif, I must say it was a massive surprise.

Why did you mention his appearance if you weren't suggesting violence? Oh, you were joking. Nevermind.

Where did I mention his appearance exactly?

I don't like .com at all these days. Have refused to go after Pardew contrary to the way they did with Robson imo. Club's pocket

Just noticed this beauty.

I tell you what, go into the Bodega on a match day and say that to Biffa's face.

He isn't wrong though.  So I don't suppose anyone would have a problem with telling Biffa.

Will you do it then?

I don't see any particular reason why I wouldn't talk a bloke if I knew who he was.  Probably not going to inconvenience myself to do so though.  Given that I live in London - he can always pop down and have a word himself if he wants.

There's a difference between talking to someone and accusing them of being in the pay of the club. My point still stands, having seen the clip of the kid who made the 'club's pocket' point, there's no way on earth he'd say that to the blokes face.

Maybe you would?

Guest Rude Kid

He'd 'advertise' your business on his rubbish website at an extortionate rate. Take that.

It was only a matter of time until this pompous tit piped up.

The irony of this coming from the queen of 'say it to iz face mate'. :lol:

Wow, that's me telt.

I'm sure your little minions laughed anyway.

Guest firetotheworks

Hitting new lows with thread mind.

Aye, f***ing woeful. What the f*** is the point.

It's both rare and oddly funny imo.

Guest firetotheworks

End of the day it's a message board with opinions, calling people out on one that you happen to disagree with and then getting personal is out of order for me,

I seriously doubt that you would be that civil to my face. You'd get a smile and a nod, you cunt.

Guest Rude Kid

End of the day it's a message board with opinions, calling people out on one that you happen to disagree with and then getting personal is out of order for me,

I took offence at what you were insinuating with regards .com as I know one of them, but I shouldn't have made it personal.

I apologise for any offence caused and will leave it there.