Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

One of the best players to ever step foot at SJP. Driven away by the spineless fraud, compulsive liar, negative coward and Ashley prostitute - Alan FUCKING Pardew. The guy who's so consumed by anti-football, that he calls the rare actual displays of football - bit of magic. That says it all.

Farewell Hatem, thanks for everything.

One of the best players to ever step foot at SJP. Driven away by the spineless fraud, compulsive liar, negative coward and Ashley prostitute - Alan FUCKING Pardew. The guy who's so consumed by anti-football, that he calls the rare actual displays of football - bit of magic. That says it all.

:thup:

Guest firetotheworks

What will all the cretins say if he goes on to another club and succeeds? I want this to happen to see what horseshite they come up with.

Same thing they said when Ginola left. Nothing.

Guest firetotheworks

One of the best players to ever step foot at SJP. Driven away by the spineless fraud, compulsive liar, negative coward and Ashley prostitute - Alan f***ing Pardew. The guy who's so consumed by anti-football, that he calls the rare actual displays of football - bit of magic. That says it all.

Well put.

Would love him to go to another prem club and shine.

It will be another nail in Pardew's coffin for sure, should that happen, so won't have a problem with it at all.

Definitely, the guy's reputation has been destroyed, and I'm sick of people saying he can't play in this league. It's bollocks. I want to see him do well in the prem.

It will be a case of what could have been for us, but we'll just have to get over it. We're never going to keep him anyway, so either way we've completely messed up the whole situation. hopefully we manage to get some more talent in that will make up for it somehow.

Can see part of his points, if Pardew stays and Ben Arfa is forced out. It would be kinda fantastic seeing Ben Arfa knock five goals in against us and run up to Pardew bashing his fockin hed in.

Fuck that.  Send him abroad and let him shine there.  Can you imagine him going to the dippers and making them even more lethal in attack?  I think i'd be joining Knaka on suicide watch.

Guest firetotheworks

Game over. Put it this way, it would turn my stomach a lot more watching a player that I love scoring past us for a team like Liverpool than I would get satisfaction out of it being spun and twisted and making no difference to that bulletproof shit heel that we have in the dug out.

Game over. Put it this way, it would turn my stomach a lot more watching a player that I love scoring past us for a team like Liverpool than I would get satisfaction out of it being spun and twisted and making no difference to that bulletproof shit heel that we have in the dug out.

He shouldn't go to Liverpool. Wankstains.

If he played for Arsenal, who usually rape us anyway, it'd be a bonus having Ben Arfa rape Pardew.

If Pardew goes (:yao:) I'd rather he didn't rape us for someone else, mind.

Guest firetotheworks

This self defecation has gone too far, man. He wouldn't be raping Pardew, he'd be raping my heart.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Whatever happens I will remain a supporter NUFC. thanks you. you made ​​me love this club. I think when premier league there are no better fans. and even elsewhere.

Pardew face poney.la bitch has the dubious virtue

Whatever happens I will remain a supporter NUFC. thanks you. you made ​​me love this club. I think when premier league there are no better fans. and even elsewhere.

Pardew face poney.la bitch has the dubious virtue

:aww: