Liverpool 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 11/05/14 - Post-match reaction from page 53

BlueStar

Guest firetotheworks

Howeh, Dummet's shite, but you've got an extremely short memory if you think he's one of the worst to play for us in the Premier League. I could name at least 5 from when Souness, Roeder, Allardyce and even Hughton were in charge.

Howeh, Dummet's shite, but you've got an extremely short memory if you think he's one of the worst to play for us in the Premier League. I could name at least 5 from when Souness, Roeder, Allardyce and even Hughton were in charge.

He's in the category of obviously-not-good-enough-youth-players to have played a fair amount of games, along with that army of them we had under Roeder. That much is clear.

Howeh, Dummet's s****, but you've got an extremely short memory if you think he's one of the worst to play for us in the Premier League. I could name at least 5 from when Souness, Roeder, Allardyce and even Hughton were in charge.

He's in the category of obviously-not-good-enough-youth-players to have played a fair amount of games, along with that army of them we had under Roeder. That much is clear.

This. He's Alan O'Brien or Matty fucking Pattison.

Guest firetotheworks

He's not Matty Pattison like. :lol:

Howeh, you must have forgotten how rotten he was. I'm not saying Dummet's good, or even average, but howeh. There's another league of shite below him man. Pattison, Huntington, Smith, Faye, Onyewu, Moore, Boumsong and a whole host of others under Robson, Gullitt and Dalglish that could be mentioned, but whose names escape me.

Guest firetotheworks

The first things that come to mind whenever you think of these players as well are quite funny in hindsight. The Boumsong one (kicking the ball about 30ft directly in the air, then fouling Crouch for a penalty, then getting sent off.) especially. He was so bad and berated so much that despite being incredibly pissed off by how shit he was, I actually felt really sorry for the bloke.

He's gash tbh. Haidara has already shown himself to have far more about him

I feel like I ask this of someone every month, but when has he? Firing a few crosses in against 9 knackared Stoke players aside.

Guest firetotheworks

Sadio and Cheiky.

Kill him.

:lol: :lol: I'm still mad about Cheicky. I'm pure salt at this point. It's been like 24 hours.

Imagine if it was this one Mike. Imagine this:

Cheicky Mate.

Sadio and Cheiky.

Kill him.

:lol: :lol: I'm still mad about Cheicky. I'm pure salt at this point. It's been like 24 hours.

Cheicky Mate.

UGH.

You know he's the kind of cunt that always fucking grabs you or some shit too. Oi, Cheicky mate 'ows fings? with his beady dead eyes. FUCK I hate him.

Guest firetotheworks

Sadio and Cheiky.

Kill him.

Cheicky Mate.

UGH.

You know he's the kind of c*** that always f***ing grabs you or some s*** too. Oi, Cheicky mate 'ows fings? with his beady dead eyes. f*** I hate him.

You're Mike aren't you? When does that EVER happen to you? :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: What? Are you asking me how often I get called Cheik Tiote? We all know the kind of dickhead I've imagined Pardew to be in that post.

No, I mean how often do you get someone coming up to you and saying 'Oi, Mikey mate, ows fings'

'ows fings' :lol:

:lol: What? Are you asking me how often I get called Cheik Tiote? We all know the kind of dickhead I've imagined Pardew to be in that post.

No, I mean how often do you get someone coming up to you and saying 'Oi, Mikey mate, ows fings'

'ows fings' :lol:

:lol: All of a sudden an American types the shit and now none of you fuckers speak like that.

Months and months of "fret" I break out "fings" and it's all "We do not speak in that manner, Michael."

Guest firetotheworks

It's just funny. It reminds me of that English meal that I had in Japan; Bacon and chips. The ingredients are there, but it's just not right.

It's more you saying it that's making me laugh, as if it's something that you have to deal with, people with Cockney accents coming up to you and being all touchy feely.

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah, well it's not like you don't know how it feels.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a2/8d/20/a28d20b73c54e3cc7d2f8f7d344f9e29.jpg

Guest hydeous

Yeah, well it's not like you don't know how it feels.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a2/8d/20/a28d20b73c54e3cc7d2f8f7d344f9e29.jpg

Hey now!

Just because a homie is brown don't mean he can't appreciate some fine hats and baseball!

I actually bought a bunch of fancy texan hats and took them back home when I was in Austin for a bit. Didn't carry them off as well as Apu in that image though. :(