N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That was actually in the rules.

Aye. Just another stupid rule in this FF. It's like they've looked at every other successful FF that has gone before and just went "fuck it, let's change anything we can"

Aye. Just another stupid rule in this FF. It's like they've looked at every other successful FF that has gone before and just went "f*** it, let's change anything we can"

This rule actually makes sense to me. Otherwise everybody would just end up with the same squad/players.

Guest Roger Kint

Aye. Just another stupid rule in this FF. It's like they've looked at every other successful FF that has gone before and just went "f*** it, let's change anything we can"

This rule actually makes sense to me. Otherwise everybody would just end up with the same squad/players.

Yeah it makes perfect sense to me that one otherwise why bother with a squad?

Team points are also updated, along with personal ranking. 33919/918 985. No malo I guess, although I suspect many users would have been victims of the system. :lol:

This thread poll. :laugh:

Guest Geordiesned

Despite having entered the league I am not showing as being in it either. I have tried to join again but it tells me that I need to enter a password to join every time I click "Join league" after entering the password!

Edit: Despite entering exactly the same password again it has now let me in!

My total is showing as 102 points but that's not correct as I've taken out Heydari who scored 4 points and put in Lukaka so I should be on 98 points pending the Belgium match this afternoon.

Guest chopey

Judging by my scores I think you score a bullseye every time your player stands on the center circle