N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol:

I wish you could see the points that players got in previous rounds. Bit stupid that you cant

Oooh, I can see the points.

..bullshit!

Which player pts you wish to know from yesterday? :smug:

No, not this round.  From the last 16/quarters for example. Every player

It does help, even if it's just making someone's mind up whether to take out a middling scorer or to leave him in (balancing the risk).

I can now assume Peder's remaining 7 are Neuer, Howedes, Hummels, Lahm, Khedira, Kroos and Muller, based on the money he'd have left and the players he has tended to pick.

That leaves him with 734 points + 5 players to play if he just takes Robben out or 727 + 6 players to play if he takes Clasie and Robben out.

2 spots left in defence, 3 in midfield and 1 in attack if those players are right.

If you do what you say, which I think you will, you'll be on 727 + 7 players to play.

:clap: Well done. Almost correct. You didn't have all info though. When I said, all in on Holland, I didn't say if I had any Brazilians or not. My position is slightly worse then you describe. I can not take Clasie out, because the game does not allow six defenders and I have a few points less after taking out my other players.

I think I was just too many points behind before this round to win it, but I hope to at least secure a top 3 place.