N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm curious as to how many players the people at the top have to play tomorrow.

Dont think I'll get an answer though :lol:

Absolutely cannot believe that I am top, with 1 game left. 63 gone, 1 to go.  Christ :laugh:

:lol: Me too

:mou:

If this is true then the 5 players you picked tonight were Cillessen, Blind, De Vrij, Wiljnaldum and van Persie.

That's outstanding work, if so.

I don't think you'd have the stones to drop Vlaar or a have squad of over 16, though.

It's not true, just like he doesnt have 11 to play!  He was on 660 or something (if my memory serves me correctly, maybe not) before today, now 720. As if he's taking 60 pts out :lol:

This is why I said "I doubt I'll get an answer". Well, I meant a serious one.  Too many mind games

Aye, 661. So 59 points from today. Cillessen, De Vrij, Vlaar ©, Wijnaldum and Robben probably.

3 points to come out, with 7 players actually left to play. He'll be unsure whether to gamble on his captain or not.

Aye, 661. So 59 points from today. Cillessen, De Vrij, Vlaar ©, Wijnaldum and Robben probably.

3 points to come out, with 7 players actually left to play. He'll be unsure whether to gamble on his captain or not.

Dunno what your situation is, but if you're right about the state of his team, I think me and him will be pretty close come FT tomorrow :lol:

I had expected you to tilt heavily in favour of the Final players in this round as that tactic seems to have worked well for you recently, think you had 9 from one game and 5 from the other last round or something.

You're spectacularly wrong. My assumption was Brazil would want to show their fans the semis was just an incident, and Holland traditionally are not interested in this match, so my squad was crammed with these useless Brazilians.. :lol:

Highest-scoring Brazilian - Thiago Silva at 6.

Just checked and was about to come back with that. He's got to be playing us.

I reckon he's pulled off a worldy and had 4 of the best scoring Dutch players with Blind/De Vrij as captain.

If Wijnaldum has finally scored points after all this time and he's cut him, then this is too much for me to handle.

Brazil's highest scorers were like Thiago (6), Fernandinho (5), Luiz (4), Ramires (4). Could have missed out a couple other scorers but even with the double captain points, I don't see how you can get 59 pts.

Why even lie/try mind games? :lol: No one can change their teams with transfers, surely it makes no difference if we know how many you have left to play?

Like I said, I have 7.. that's of no use to you lot and if it was, theres nothing I can do about it regardless.  I'm still going for max points, either way

I got 88 points yesterday. Had to gamble and went all in Holland. Have Cillessen, Vlaar, De Vrij (captain), Blind, Wijnaldum, Clasie and Robben. Couldn't afford van Persie. Earlier in the tornament I've been heavy on Argentina and Germany. For tonights game I kicked out every player from one of them and again gambled on the other. We'll see how it turns out.

I got 88 points yesterday. Had to gamble and went all in Holland. Have Cillessen, Vlaar, De Vrij (captain), Blind, Wijnaldum, Clasie and Robben. Couldn't afford van Persie. Earlier in the tornament I've been heavy on Argentina and Germany. For tonights game I kicked out every player from one of them and again gambled on the other. We'll see how it turns out.

Just say Germany. It's the last game anyway. :lol:

Available 9 GER, 1 ARG. Problem is, I dunno whether to cut some of the Dutchies. :lol:

:lol: What I said I have is what I have available, it's a no brainer to cut the 4 (from my original 7) for me.  I'll be taking out 15 points, mind

Available 9 GER, 1 ARG. Problem is, I dunno whether to cut some of the Dutchies. :lol:

:lol: What I said I have is what I have available, it's a no brainer to cut the 4 (from my original 7) for me.  I'll be taking out 15 points, mind

There is no possible way you could have picked 3 players who scored you 56 points :lol:

There is no possible way you could have picked 3 players who scored you 56 points :lol:

You're right, I keep forgetting I had Willian :lol: I had 8 last night, 7 tonight. Cillessen, Vlaar ©, de Vrij & Wijasknansfldaiedum will stay.

How's this honesty for you  :laugh: