N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Team sorted for tonight.  Got 9 players playing.

Yeah, 9 :lol:

I have 8. Just took the captaincy off Oscar (9 pts) and gave it to Messi. Robben or Messi? ffs. It's so close.

I've got them both too, but I'm leaning towards a defender for captain. Maybe even Cillessen.  The scoring massively favours defenders in this game, especially in a game like this which in theory shouldnt have lots of goals

Team sorted for tonight.  Got 9 players playing.

Yeah, 9 :lol:

I have 8. Just took the captaincy off Oscar (9 pts) and gave it to Messi. Robben or Messi? ffs. It's so close.

I've got them both too, but I'm leaning towards a defender for captain. Maybe even Cillessen.  The scoring massively favours defenders in this game, especially in a game like this which in theory shouldnt have lots of goals

I know I had Vlaar as my captain in the last round and got some crazy points. My head's telling me to go with him again...

Cheers mate  :lol: Hope I can keep it in the top 3!  I know I've said it a few times, but I'm normally appalling at this fantasy lark. Like, really bad. 

Up until 1 minute before the final I'll still be convinced that I'll bottle it, mind  :lol:

I'm interested to see what the deal is with the 3rd place playoff now. If I somehow tumble out of the top 3 after this I'll be distraught :laugh:

4th has closed right up now too :anguish:

I'm interested to see what the deal is with the 3rd place playoff now. If I somehow tumble out of the top 3 after this I'll be distraught :laugh:

4th has closed right up now too :anguish:

It says

Round 7 runs from 12-13 July and comprises the play-off for the third place and the final match of the 2014 FIFA World Cup™.

fucks sake, I was hoping it'd only be the final.  That's put a spanner in the works.

I'm really confused. Going into today I was 5 points behind my brother and we had the same 5 playing tonight - plus I had Robben too. Same captain, so I was guaranteed to better him. Yet the gap has increased and it all adds up properly. I don't get it :(

I'm really confused. Going into today I was 5 points behind my brother and we had the same 5 playing tonight - plus I had Robben too. Same captain, so I was guaranteed to better him. Yet the gap has increased and it all adds up properly. I don't get it :(

Maybe it took him less points out to put those into his team than it took you, in terms of players coming off?

Guest Geordiesned

Wish the 3rd/4th play off match wasn't included as teams often field completely different line ups in those. Does the transfer window close AFTER teams are announced for that?