N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cillessen, Blind and Messi but I've got Robben, Rojo, De Vrij and Mascherano to squeeze in.

How about 91pts with Messi, Zabaleta and Romero still to play and Perez, Macheranoand and Garay on the bench. Howay the Argies!

52 points with no captain. Hummels and Fernandinho hopefully subbed. David Luiz with 7 points  :lol:

Messi or Robben captain tomorrow? Need big games from Biglia and Wiljuandhom or whatever his name is.

I dunno how I've managed it, but I've got too many players now. If I want to put all my players on the bench in my team, I'd need a starting line up of 12  :lol:

Gonna have to leave a player on the bench who I'd really prefer to have in my team.  Unless I take out 8 points from Schweinsteiger

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the table just yet. It says I'm 14th on 559, which was the same I started the day with. I'm actually on 616.

I was wondering why your team had died. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

99 with Cilleson, Zabaleta, De vrij, Madcerano & Messi to play. But mad how Dante still got 4 points like :lol:

Will need to dump 13 points to fit the last three in mind, surely Masc will outscore Gusavo's 7 points though

Edit: Originally had Kroos as captain too, cost me 12 points when i changed to Mueller

99 with Cilleson, Zabaleta, De vrij, Madcerano & Messi to play. But mad how Dante still got 4 points like :lol:

Will need to dump 13 points to fit the last three in mind, surely Masc will outscore Gusavo's 7 points though

Edit: Originally had Kroos as captain too, cost me 12 points when i changed to Mueller

6 pts really. You don't get to double the difference in the players and that's the points you've 'lost'.

Guest Roger Kint

6 pts really. You don't get to double the difference in the players and that's the points you've 'lost'.

Shush man with your facts :lol:

Shush man with your facts :lol:

Basic logic and arithmetic, that's all.  :coolsmiley:

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the table just yet. It says I'm 14th on 559, which was the same I started the day with. I'm actually on 616.

???

So it still hasnt updated yours, but it has everyone else?

???

So it still hasnt updated yours, but it has everyone else?

I couldn't tell you if it's (correctly) updated everone else's, but it's certainly not updated mine at all. I'm on 619 atm.