N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Really dropped a bollock, thought i had took Gustavo out but didnt. Wasted squad place. Got 62 from the other 5 though Cuadrado's 2 was another shitter. 5 players to go today to maybe do the impossible and close the 30 point gap to 3rd  :lol:

Guest neesy111

Really dropped a bollock, thought i had took Gustavo out but didnt. Wasted squad place. Got 62 from the other 5 though Cuadrado's 2 was another shitter. 5 players to go today to maybe do the impossible and close the 30 point gap to 3rd  :lol:

:thup:

Loving this. I only have DeBruyne this match btw, but good to see the teamsheets are catching some of you out :lol:

It's not massive for me, but I had banked on him getting a clean sheet. I have no idea why he's been dropped, Demichelis isnt exactly more mobile, and Origi isnt a slouch. Can't understand what Fernandez has done wrong

Just means I'll have another Dutch defender in instead

Guest Roger Kint

Only got Zabaleta & Van Buyten in this, hopefully a nice 0-0 with both players picking up bonuses :lol: