N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Like the sound of the most in-week points one, but the others don't actually reward much. The former gives people an incentive to keep trying until the end too.

You should do the awards and then the rest goes to the winner. Winner takes it all. Much more exciting that way. You're only doing that because you think you'll finish 2nd or 3rd Tayls. I guarantee you that I'll finish second last and still be infront of you.

Guest neesy111

Sorted, what a carry on that was :lol:

Good to hear.  Sounds like a nightmare (your bank account carry on).

Guest Roger Kint

Still not sorted now, total joke. At least the card works now so thats something :lol:

Guest neesy111

Still not sorted now, total joke. At least the card works now so thats something :lol:

Jeez.

Guest Roger Kint

Jeez.

They said they were sending new online banking numbers 3 days ago, the only people in the world that takes over 72 hours to send an email.

Guest Geordiesned

Can anyone clarify something for me? Just been looking at the rules - are you allowed to changed your team between matches on the same day? i.e. Could you have a Mexican striker selected and take him out of the starting 11 after their match and bring in a Spanish striker from your squad on the Saturday?

Can anyone clarify something for me? Just been looking at the rules - are you allowed to changed your team between matches on the same day? i.e. Could you have a Mexican striker selected and take him out of the starting 11 after their match and bring in a Spanish striker from your squad on the Saturday?

Schhhh!