NUFC "Brand value" lower than Everton, Aston Villa and West Ham

Guest thenorthumbrian

Guest thenorthumbrian

Newcastle United have fallen behind the likes of West Ham, Everton and Aston Villa in the latest Brand Value figures released today.

The Brand Finance Football 50 is an annual study conducted by the leading brand valuation and strategy consultancy, ‘Brand Finance’.

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-articles/newcastle-fall-behind-west-ham-everton-aston-villa-brand-value-assessment/

Guest bimpy474

Our brand doesn't mean anything to Ashley, his brand however is booming on the back of us and that is all he cares about, making money. Us as fans, Newcastle United the football club and it's history are an irrelevance until such time we no longer help his main business make money.

Guest bimpy474

Hardly surprising considering the toxic atmosphere surrounding everything to do with the club.

100% Ashley fault, not that he would admit or accept that..

Our brand doesn't mean anything to Ashley, his brand however is booming on the back of us and that is all he cares about, making money. Us as fans, Newcastle United the football club and it's history are an irrelevance until such time we no longer help his main business make money.

:thup: absolutely this

Guest thenorthumbrian

How true, how depressing,

Has it actually fallen, or has it just not increased as much as Everton, Villa and West Ham?

We've dropped below them in terms of brand value, so we've been overtaken.

Has it actually fallen, or has it just not increased as much as Everton, Villa and West Ham?

:lol: I got that part...

They're ahead of us. Our brand value is lower than previously.

:lol: I got that part...

Our brand value is lower than previously.

No it isn't.

Well now I don't know what to think!

Maybe we're mint, I don't know.

It's quite simply really, our brand value has increased but by a much smaller amount than the likes of Everton, Villa and West Ham and as such their brand value is higher than ours.

It is all irrelevant anyway as Ashley doesn't give a toss about brand value or image or anything like that.

Well now I don't know what to think!

Maybe we're mint, I don't know.

It's quite simply really, our brand value has increased but by a much smaller amount than the likes of Everton, Villa and West Ham and as such their brand value is higher than ours.

It is all irrelevant anyway as Ashley doesn't give a toss about brand value or image or anything like that.

This

Sounds like some new excuses for Pards.

"our brand is fretless"

:lol:

It'll be the reason we didn't sign any players this summer, and instead got gazumped by the likes of Everton, Aston Villa and West Ham.