The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I'm tired of Sky Bet now so was wondering what peoples thoughts are on Paddy Power?

Also, would people use a credit card to register or a Pay Pal account to register? Would any of you use an app on your phone to bet with or is that too risky so stick to using their computers?

I looked at Bet365 but the T&C confused me about 3 rollovers etc.

Cheers.

I use Skybet and Paddy Power (online and app) and Skybet is loads better. I'm only using PP at the moment for the World Cup free bets but only ever deposit money into Skybet these days. The PP app is particularly poor.

I don't really want to bet on Costa Rica but those odds are tempting.

Really need to see their lineup first. Don't know who they have behind Campbell and Ruiz but either of them being rested would probably be significant.

I'm tired of Sky Bet now so was wondering what peoples thoughts are on Paddy Power?

Also, would people use a credit card to register or a Pay Pal account to register? Would any of you use an app on your phone to bet with or is that too risky so stick to using their computers?

I looked at Bet365 but the T&C confused me about 3 rollovers etc.

Cheers.

:laugh:

365 are the best, the turnover part simply refers to the freebet.

I've got accounts with pretty much everyone. :lol: Good for getting the best value, less good for keeping track sometimes.

Use b365 the most. Probably the most comprehensive in terms of markets and coverage.

Value-wise, Skybet usually are pretty stingy.

Really need to see their lineup first. Don't know who they have behind Campbell and Ruiz but either of them being rested is would probably be significant.

True, but those players aren't better than anything we have anyway. It's the way they play as a team that has been getting them wins.

Really need to see their lineup first. Don't know who they have behind Campbell and Ruiz but either of them being rested is would probably be significant.

True, but those players aren't better than anything we have anyway. It's the way they play as a team that has been getting them wins.

True, but I can't see them scoring more than once without their stars. The drop in quality is huge. No doubt their defense and pressing will still be impressive. :dontknow:

Apologies for another post on backing/laying and my stupidity on this, but it's the first time I have actually used betfair so I haven't quite got my head around it.

I put £2 on Colombia to win the WC at 60-1 and £2 on Chile to win at 50-1 in the expectation that they were massively overpriced and their odds would come down.  I think their odds are now at 25-1 or something around there. 

Put simply, how do I make any money out of these bets?  I appreciate that isn't going to be very much..