The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

This is one for those who use horse trackers:

I spoke with the owner of a horse tonight who said he had turned down £250,000 from an American two month ago. He said that the horse is trained by Michael Dods in Darlington. It has ran once and won at Ayr. He went on to say that "we don't know how good it could be, Dods thinks it could be special". The horse is caller Hernandoshideaway.

Take from that what you will but he said "follow it all Summer and you'll make good money".

Just seen this is entered to run at Chester on Wednesday.

It's 3/1!

Hopefully this comes in after Saturdays disaster. I backed it this morning and it now seems to be attracting a few quid looking at the betting - I seen it was 10/3 last night, now touching 5/2 in places. I've got no reason to doubt the information so I've had a few quid on myself.

Watched his debut race about five times last night. :lol: Travelled beautifully with a high cruising speed and never looked in doubt despite getting a little boxed in. Mulrennan barely even touched him and he was still a comfortable winner. Bred for this big step up in trip so will be interesting to see how he goes. Can see why Dods likes him though, regardless of what happens today.

Guest Roger Kint

Rah Rah in the 14.10 at Chester, 11/4.

Alex Hammond's tip of the day don'tchaknow.

Usually the one tipster that automatically voids a favourites chances. Up there with Thompson for tipping losing heavy odds on shots. Bastard just held on against my horse here :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Aye. Was a close call that one!

Diamondsandrubies in the 14.40 Chester now.

Have that too, Pair of Jacks(w) and Silver Wings(place) so far.

Guest Roger Kint

Aye. Was a close call that one!

Diamondsandrubies in the 14.40 Chester now.

Have that too, Pair of Jacks(w) and Silver Wings(place) so far.

Thats more like it , very easy winner