The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Boylesports double odds. £10 on Spain @ 13/1. I was on the live chat and he was like "it'll be 26/4", wrong time to f*** with a mathematician :lol:

Also doing 10/1 on Brazil at betfair. Looking for some good goalscorer ones now.

Coral giving away £20 to new customers, 2/1 for Brazil to wear yellow on Thursday.

?

2/1? They are wearing yellow. WTF? Been confirmed by FFIA already no?

*ah right max-bet £10. Says it all.

Says it all? They're literally just giving people £20. :lol:

Ah thought you'd have to use it with them and then use it 50 to odds 2x money before even being able to withdraw it. I'm getting myself a new account then.

*guess not. Only UK residents.  :memelol:

Use Paddypower messenger and send "FOLLOW WORLD CUP".

Paddy will then give you a team. If they win the World Cup,you'll receive a £100 freebet,or if they finish as the team who concede the most goals in the group stage,you'll get a £50 freebet.

I got Spain  :undecided:

Also new users will receive a £20 freebet after placing your first £10 bet  O0

:lol:

Another new account for me.

What other bets have you got from offers?

None for the world cup, I just meant in general, I have accounts with shit loads of bookies.  Most of them were made for the Euros to get free bets :lol: ridiculous really.

Use Paddypower messenger and send "FOLLOW WORLD CUP".

Paddy will then give you a team. If they win the World Cup,you'll receive a £100 freebet,or if they finish as the team who concede the most goals in the group stage,you'll get a £50 freebet.

I got Spain  :undecided:

Also new users will receive a £20 freebet after placing your first £10 bet  O0

Didn't work for me. Just said I'm now following the WC and the first fixture starts on Thursday :(

Well yeah. If you don't look at form tables and s*** you're looking to lose. :lol: Looking at Messis form for Argentina = Not a good bet for the Argentina top scorer.

His form for Argentina under Sabella is 19 goals and 13 assists in 19 games. He's been the most 'in form' international player anywhere over the last 3 years.

We'll see after the WC if I'm right or wrong regarding it being a bad bet betting for him as Argentina's top scorer in the WC. I maintain it is. I can fully understand why some wouldn't. But we'll see. I think Messi is the best active player in the world, but the reasons I'd not bet on him at the WC are the same reasons why I wouldn't bet on Rooney.

Like I said earlier, that's absolutely fair enough, it's jsut that you said you were looking in form rather than previous big tournaments which is exactly what you are doing. In terms of international form he's clearly a favourite to win it. I wouldn't bet on him either because of the other players there like Higuain, Palacios, Lavezzi, Di Maria and Aguero who can all score goals.

Yeah, realize I made a boo-boo in my explaining. My bad. But yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing. :lol:

That Coral offer is mental. Got half my family on the f***er, hope they don't come out in the away kit with the owner of Coral laughing his tits off and my family disowning me  :frantic:

With the PP top goalscorer offer, I went for Diego Costa £10 E/W (1/4) @ 25s.

Well yeah. If you don't look at form tables and s*** you're looking to lose. :lol: Looking at Messis form for Argentina = Not a good bet for the Argentina top scorer.

His form for Argentina under Sabella is 19 goals and 13 assists in 19 games. He's been the most 'in form' international player anywhere over the last 3 years.

We'll see after the WC if I'm right or wrong regarding it being a bad bet betting for him as Argentina's top scorer in the WC. I maintain it is. I can fully understand why some wouldn't. But we'll see. I think Messi is the best active player in the world, but the reasons I'd not bet on him at the WC are the same reasons why I wouldn't bet on Rooney.

Like I said earlier, that's absolutely fair enough, it's jsut that you said you were looking in form rather than previous big tournaments which is exactly what you are doing. In terms of international form he's clearly a favourite to win it. I wouldn't bet on him either because of the other players there like Higuain, Palacios, Lavezzi, Di Maria and Aguero who can all score goals.

Yeah, realize I made a boo-boo in my explaining. My bad. But yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing. :lol:

:thup: Kaiz fwiw, I hope you're dead on and he fails :lol:

£10 returns £75

South Korea, Iran, Costa Rica* and Australia to finish last. Think Algeria are so strong defensively that they'll leave this World Cup with 2 or 3 draws.