The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

World Cup Betting

Team/player                                           Stake                       Returns

Winners         Argentina                               12                           60

Golden Boot Higuain                               3                           63

Colombia ST (Jackson?)          2                         100 ish

Qualify         Korea + Bosnia               5                           22.67

Not qualify Holland + Japan               3                           11

Braz v Cro HT 0-0 FT 3-0                   5 (free)                         175

Brazil to wear Yellow       10                           30

Anyone got Lukaku as top scorer in the tournament? It's what I'm going for.

He should romp against Algeria and South Korea, and could certainly bag a goal or two against Russia also.

Lot's of guys in that Belgium team that should create opportunities for him too, particularly against the opposition in their group.

Got him in that Paddypower offer so will get a £5 freebet everytime he scores. My thinking was he'll get a few goals in that group so should hopefully get a few freebets  O0

Guest Roger Kint

Any Brazil to win a pen odds knocking about?

Someone posted a bet in here for 6/1 about a pen. Wullie or Pilko iirc

Cheers Rog, will have a bit of that.

No idea where he got it mind

Brazil to score a penalty in the opening game at 6/1 is pretty decent IMO. Put my free £5 bet on that.

World Cup Betting

Team/player                                           Stake                       Returns

Winners         Argentina                               12                           60

Golden Boot Higuain                               3                           63

Colombia ST (Jackson?)          2                         100 ish

Qualify         Korea + Bosnia               5                           22.67

Not qualify Holland + Japan               3                           11

Braz v Cro HT 0-0 FT 3-0                   5 (free)                         175

Brazil to wear Yellow       10                           30

What sites offer this as accumulator (other than Coral)? Only singles on William Hill and Bet365.

There's no value in tonight's game.

Not even in Croatia? I know Brazil "should" win comfortably,but anything can happen on the opening game,especially given the occasion and expectation on Brazil.

There's no value in tonight's game.

Not even in Croatia? I know Brazil "should" win comfortably,but anything can happen on the opening game,especially given the occasion and expectation on Brazil.

I think 0-0 or 1-1 is an excellent bet for what it's worth.

Anytime scorer odds don't seem too bad at all. Will wait for teams but while a lot of firms are going evens and shorter for one, if not both of them, shop aroun and you'll get 6/5 Neymar, 6/4 Fred.