The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Great day. I've backed Leap Dearg, Knock House and Irish Cavalier in the last. Small bets just for entertainment. Just had the winner at Sedgefield so a cracking day overall.

Get in! Great day got better.

Guest Roger Kint

For a minute i thought Thomas Crapper or Horizontal Speed were going to make mine a great day still. Two placed though gives me a nice enough profit.

Edit: £131 profit  :aww:

For tomorrow:

1.30: Parlour Games 9/2

2.05: The Young Master 5/1

3.20: Sprinter Sacre 11/4

5.15: Pylonthepressure 11/1

25p E/W Lucky 15. 1.30 and 3.20 from internet tips, and the other two because I like their names  :lol:

Based on knowing nowt on horses, I've copied this.

Hang on a minute, is everyone accosting that was a genuine mistake by Annie Power?

Genuine mistake. Took off too early.

Sprinter Sacre is my main bet tomorrow. Was a machine at his best and even if it is 80% right it'll trounce tomorrows opponents. Loved that horse since it was a hurdler and I'll have my biggest bet of the week on it tomorrow.

Hang on a minute, is everyone accosting that was a genuine mistake by Annie Power?

Sprinter Sacre is my main bet tomorrow. Was a machine at his best and even if it is 80% right it'll trounce tomorrows opponents. Loved that horse since it was a hurdler and I'll have my biggest bet of the week on it tomorrow.

Absolute bullshit. There is no way whatsoever he fucks up like that on a horse like that.

Absolute bullshit. There is no way whatsoever he f***s up like that on a horse like that.

Howay man. The horse took off too early and therefore never cleared the hurdle. Ruby can not be blamed for that horse falling over. It's a natural response for any punter to blame the jockey but there was nothing untoward on this occasion.

Guest chopey

The horse jumped the shadow created by the fence, that's it , by the way it cost me a good packet but there is no conspiracy

Guest Roger Kint

The horse jumped the shadow created by the fence, that's it , by the way it cost me a good packet but there is no conspiracy

In the same boat on both counts. Laughable to say it was a dive ffs :lol:

Wednesday:

13.30 Parlour Games, 14.05 Don Poli, 15.20 Sprinter Sacre, 16.00 Quantativeeasing (£1 e/w accumulator)

14.40 Aux Ptit Soins, 16.40 Buiseness Sivola, 17.15 Vigil (75p e/w accumulator)

First 5 SP Favourites to be placed (£1 at 33/1)

Will possibly look at some small singles as the day progresses. Was up by a fair bit yesterday so don't want to undo too much of my work.

Guest Roger Kint

ew L15 - Duke of Lukka, Moon Racer, Hostile Fire, Lac Fontana

ew singles/double - Volnay du Thaix/Pylonthepressure

L15/ew acca - Sire de Grugy, Kings Palace, Outlander, Arabian Revolution

£5 ew Lily Edge at Kempton

Edit: Also £2.50 ew on Beast of Burden in the first

Haven’t backed these yet but will do as the day progresses:

1.30 Windsor Park 5/1

2.05 Kings Palace 9/2

2.40 Activial 10/1; Un Atout 14/1

3.20 Sprinter Sacre 4/1

4.00 Rivage D’or 20/1; Quantitiveeasing 10/1

4.40 Hostile Fire 10/1

5.15 *One of Willie Mullins 762 runners in the race* (He’s a cunt, it’s a knocking bet that his 3rd or 4th string will win it)

Guest Roger Kint

Where you getting 4/1 on SS? Was 3/1 fav on most earlier. Was struggling to seperate Windsor Park and Outlander mind, guarantee yours wins :lol:

Where you getting 4/1 on SS? Was 3/1 fav on most earlier. Was struggling to seperate Windsor Park and Outlander mind, guarantee yours wins :lol:

I got a price boost off Paddy Power. They've gave me a price boost on Outlander (11/2) as well but I always back Davy Russells rides so had to side with Windsor Park. Dermot Weld normally has a lot of winners in the Spring when the ground firms up but the ground this week is almost spring like.

Guest Roger Kint

I got a price boost off Paddy Power. They've gave me a price boost on Outlander (11/2) as well but I always back Davy Russells rides so had to side with Windsor Park. Dermot Weld normally has a lot of winners in the Spring when the ground firms up but the ground this week is almost spring like.

Ah right :thup:

The CC really is stick a pin in the card stuff mind, can find sizable faults with every one of them. Could end up the race of the meeting if they all turn up.

Ah right :thup:

The CC really is stick a pin in the card stuff mind, can find sizable faults with every one of them. Could end up the race of the meeting if they all turn up.

Always the same, it's a minefield! The last single digit winner was in 2008 and the last favourite to succeed was in 2003. I'll probably end up backing a few of the bigger priced horses e/w.

Guest Roger Kint

Champagne Fever out, thank god i changed my mind at the last minute on that one. Will be a blow to the race as i was expecting a big run.

Champagne Fever out, thank god i changed my mind at the last minute on that one. Will be a blow to the race as i was expecting a big run.

:thup: Thought CF might have caused a mini upset today. I was going to back it in a forecast with SS.