The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

My only concern wasit hadnt ran 2m for a year or so, maybe with the ground drying quickly they didnt think he had the pace to justify running.

4.40 Zarib (On the basis that I'm backing all of Dan Skeltons runners this week). Looks to have a good chance as he was a decent 3rd to Peace & Co in the middle of two easy wins. Going to back it at around 11/1.

Guest Roger Kint
:lol: Refusing to even look again now, definitely finished with bets for the day unless i am winning by the time the bumper comes round.

Guest Roger Kint

ew singles/double - Volnay du Thaix/Pylonthepressure

Bugger Pylon out too. Bloody Mullins, now i have more than i would like on VDT :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Where you getting 4/1 on SS? Was 3/1 fav on most earlier. Was struggling to seperate Windsor Park and Outlander mind, guarantee yours wins :lol:

What a shock. :rolleyes:

Guest Roger Kint

Shame for Sprinter Sacre. Best horse I've ever seen and timeform rated 3rd best horse of all time. Been a pleasure but needs to retire now.

:thup: Will always be a Cheltenham great but you have to question the idea of running him after his issues, warning signs were there so why risk him if he hadnt made huge progress since? Never looked remotely right in travelling or jumping, possibly the second worst decision since some moron decided Syncronised could win the National.

Shame for Sprinter Sacre. Best horse I've ever seen and timeform rated 3rd best horse of all time. Been a pleasure but needs to retire now.

:thup: Will always be a Cheltenham great but you have to question the idea of running him after his issues, warning signs were there so why risk him if he hadnt made huge progress since? Never looked remotely right in travelling or jumping, possibly the second worst decision since some moron decided Syncronised could win the National.

Even Henderson didn't sound confident beforehand, could tell he didn't have a clue how he was going to run.

Guest Roger Kint

Even Henderson didn't sound confident beforehand, could tell he didn't have a clue how he was going to run.

Makes his decision even dafter. Just hope theres no damage done and he can retire well.

Guest Roger Kint

All in all a poor day. Two left but no great expectations left of breaking even let alone profit.

Edit: Just realised i have Hostile Fire, Arabian Revolution & Moon Racer left. Still going to need two winners to make profit :lol:

Another profitable day thanks to Mr Russell.

Moon Racer is my pick in the last - I was told yesterday, by someone who had been sitting with Martin Pipe three weeks ago, that Moon Racer was one of his sons best chances of a winner this week. Never had a tip from this source before but he did have a picture of him sitting with the legend.

Moon Racer is my pick in the last - I was told yesterday, by someone who had been sitting with Martin Pipe three weeks ago, that Moon Racer was one of his sons best chances of a winner this week. Never had a tip from this source before but he did have a picture of him sitting with the legend.

BOOM!

Guest Roger Kint

BOOM!

You got a tip yet never mentioned it in your betting list at all? For shame!

BOOM!

You got a tip yet never mentioned it in your betting list at all? For shame!

Haha! I didn't even look at the bumper betting this morning. Mullins usually wins it! I only remembered it when I was looking at the card after the foxhunters. He mentioned another horse to him as well - I'll try get the name of it later.