The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Already got £20 on Douvin/Annie Power/Faugheen/Silv Conti from early Feb so will be sticking to a ew lucky15 and a few singles each day.

Few i fancy during the week like No more heroes, Kings Palace, Beltor, Djakadam and two i cant even remember.

The RSA between Kings Palace/Coneygree/Don Poli is one of the most intriguing races of the week. I've backed Kings Palace a few times over the last two seasons and Coneygree has been good to me. Probably just going to side with Coneygree on the basis that it's front running style will keep it out of trouble. Can see why people like the look of Kings Palace though, almost faultless over fences so far.

Coneygree looks like he's Gold Cup bound.

I thought I'd read over the weekend that Bradstock would go for the RSA. It's years since a novice won the Gold Cup - ridiculous if he goes for that.

Must be very confident he'll go well enough for the Gold Cup but it's a massive risk.

Already got £20 on Douvin/Annie Power/Faugheen/Silv Conti from early Feb so will be sticking to a ew lucky15 and a few singles each day.

Few i fancy during the week like No more heroes, Kings Palace, Beltor, Djakadam and two i cant even remember.

The RSA between Kings Palace/Coneygree/Don Poli is one of the most intriguing races of the week. I've backed Kings Palace a few times over the last two seasons and Coneygree has been good to me. Probably just going to side with Coneygree on the basis that it's front running style will keep it out of trouble. Can see why people like the look of Kings Palace though, almost faultless over fences so far.

I thought I'd read over the weekend that Bradstock would go for the RSA. It's years since a novice won the Gold Cup - ridiculous if he goes for that.

Must be very confident he'll go well enough for the Gold Cup but it's a massive risk.

Just been reading a bit more into it, sounds like no decision will be made until tomorrow when it's final declaration stage for the RSA.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Half day put in, straight to the bookies and then a day in the pub watching the racing. Perfect.

1.30: Douvan 6/4 - £25 outright. Money back as a free bet on WH if it loses

1.30: Douvan 7/4, 3.20 Faugheen 11/10, 4.00 Annie Power 4/9, Vautour (on 12th) 9/4- £2 E/W

1.30: Douvan 13/8, 2.05 Josses Hill 11/1, 4.00 Annie Power 4/7, 4.40 Perfect Gentleman 12/1 - 20p E/W Lucky 15

1.30: Jollyallan 7/1, 2.05 Three Kingdoms 25/1, 2.40 Smart Freddy 33/1, 3.20 Jezki 9/2 - 25p Lucky 15

1.30: Douvan 13/8, 2.05 Un De Sceaux 8/13, 3.20 Faugheen 11/10, 4.00 Annie Power 4/7 - £2.50 E/W 4 fold

1.30: L'Ami Serge 10/3, 2.05 Three Kingdoms 25/1, 2.40 Pendra 6/1, 3.20 Faugheen 11/10, 4.40 Perfect Gentleman 12/1, 5.15 Horizontal Speed 14/1 - 10p E/W 7 fold

If Douvan wins, then I will use my £62.50 for the remainder of the week. Any additional profit (if any) will be withdrawn. If Douvan doesn't win, then I will be relying on pennies/pounds from the other bets as I have spent enough!

Tuesday:

13.30: Douvan (£10 at 2/1, refunded as free bet if loser)

13.30: L'ami Serge, 14.40 Ned Stark, 15.20 The New One, 16.40 Sego Success (50p e/w acca + 10p e/w Lucky 15)

14.40: What a Warrior (50p e/w)

15.20: Faugheen, 16.00: Swing Bowler, 16.40: Vivaldi Collonges (20p e/w trixie)

17.15: Leap Dearg, Knock House (50p e/w Reverse Forecast)

Guest Roger Kint

Douvan £25 WH offer

ew L15 - Thomas Crapper, Qevy, Three Kingdons, The Druids Nephew

£5 - Douvan, Annie Power, Un De Seaux, Faugheen

Horizontal Speed/Broadway Buffalo ew singles/double

Both E/W Lucky 15s

Jollyallan @  10/1

Un De Sceaux @  4/5

Ned Stark @  9/1

Jezki @  5/1

L'Ami Serge @  7/2

Vibrato Valtat @  6/1

The Druids Nephew @  9/1

The New One @  9/2

Confirmed for the Gold Cup.

Guest Roger Kint

Sizing John e/w @ 25/1 too. Sensing it's all downhill from here. :lol:

Was in two minds between that and Qewy, given that SJ got destroyed by Douvan by 30L last time i went for the other :lol:

Stupidly booked to go on holiday during this. Can't get access any sort of gambling websites or racing info from here. Tbh probably best for my wallet and being in the sun does kinda make up for it but still frustrating, I love watching /betting on Cheltenham.

Stupidly booked to go on holiday during this. Can't get access any sort of gambling websites or racing info from here. Tbh probably best for my wallet and being in the sun does kinda make up for it but still frustrating, I love watching /betting on Cheltenham.

Open a phone account. Get some good bonuses on phone accounts as well.

Guest Roger Kint

Bookies battered in the first 2.

They are two favourites from the worst days racing ever i would imagine. Over 20/1 four timer that a lot of big bets will be on never mind the usual monster singles/doubles. Hope to fuck Faugheen justifies the hype, i was more expecting UDS to be the dubious fav as it had never been to Cheltenham but the CH is going to be very tight imo.

Guest Roger Kint

£2 left in my WilliamHill account, what should I stick it on?

You should have looked an hour ago tbh. The first two as a double was over 5/1