The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest taps01

Peace and Co to win and Hargam e/w in the 13.30

Game Changer to win 14.05.

Djakadam to win and Many clouds e/w in the big one.

Guest Roger Kint

Cheltenian faded like fuck there, shame. Bookies will be loving that result.

Didnt help with the faller slightly hampering it but it was already running backwards by that point. This soft ground is going to throw up some big prices today

e/w singles on The Giant Bolster and Lord Windermere.

That fucking steward's enquiry last year was a sickener :lol: I had a winning reverse forecast worth about £220 which needed the stewards to overturn the result, and they didn't despite a blatantly obvious block. Remember everyone saying in any other race other than the Gold Cup it wouldn't have been allowed to stand.

Already got £20 on Douvin/Annie Power/Faugheen/Silv Conti from early Feb so will be sticking to a ew lucky15 and a few singles each day.

Few i fancy during the week like No more heroes, Kings Palace, Beltor, Djakadam and two i cant even remember.

The RSA between Kings Palace/Coneygree/Don Poli is one of the most intriguing races of the week. I've backed Kings Palace a few times over the last two seasons and Coneygree has been good to me. Probably just going to side with Coneygree on the basis that it's front running style will keep it out of trouble. Can see why people like the look of Kings Palace though, almost faultless over fences so far.

Coneygree looks like he's Gold Cup bound.

I thought I'd read over the weekend that Bradstock would go for the RSA. It's years since a novice won the Gold Cup - ridiculous if he goes for that.

Must be very confident he'll go well enough for the Gold Cup but it's a massive risk.

Confirmed for the Gold Cup.

Or not quite so ridiculous from Bradstock. Brilliant decision.

Well after a good start to the week, I faded, had an abysmal start to today but clawed it back and ended up with £132.28 profit overall for the week. Can't complain, been in profit since December and this is definitely the best run of my betting lifetime.

Smaller stakes with more bets seems to be working for me, as I used to bet stupid stakes less often which never worked. Probably just jinxed myself but time will tell.