The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

Scenes  :frantic:

Was just thinking you would be happy. Thought UDC had it for a second :(

Edeymi was utter shite, cheers to all the experts for banging on about that one......

1.30 - Vautour 15/8

2.05 - Call The Cops 11/1

2.40 - Foxrock 10/1

3.20 Un Temps Pour Tout 12/1 (This was the other tip given to me. I don't really fancy it on form but can't not back it after the other tip won)

4.00 Rajdhani Express 12/1; Un Ace 8/1

4.40 Champagne James 9/1

Pretty much impossible today. Just going to bet really small ahead of a big day tomorrow.

What a start mate.

Guest Roger Kint

Holy shit, just noticed 365 have started letting you cash out a portion of your money rather than the lot in one go.

Put another L15 on (48p E/W) but didn't post it in here, a 6/4 and 12/1 winner. Not jinxing myself just yet but I can cash out for £110 already  :frantic: Never felt like this before, haha! Also a stupid 30p E/W accy has two winners.

Maybe I have posted it, I don't know. Honestly my heart is pounding I am in for a massive fall when I lose  :lol:

Guest chopey

Put another L15 on (48p E/W) but didn't post it in here, a 6/4 and 12/1 winner. Not jinxing myself just yet but I can cash out for £110 already  :frantic: Never felt like this before, haha! Also a stupid 30p E/W accy has two winners.

Maybe I have posted it, I don't know. Honestly my heart is pounding I am in for a massive fall when I lose  :lol:

If you do fall (I hope you don't) but if you do I'll be at the bottom to welcome you

Gutted. My hope for winning hundreds, or even thousands depending on the 3:20 was Eduard @ 20/1. Finished 4th, just missing out. Would have been amazing if he placed.

Whisper @ 9/1 is next. Place for a decent enough profit, win for a good profit. Lose then I will still be a few quid in the black.

Guest Roger Kint

That will do me, four 2nd's in my win L15(had £1ew acca covering it) so its going to be around £50 back :)

Edit: £51.28 back, guarantees me at least £150 profit going into tomorrow with four horses still to run.

Guest Roger Kint

Was hugely tempted with Call The Cops

Never been so happy to see my horse lose(Champagne James) as i put 50p ew across the whole card and i decided against Call the cops sticking with Edeyma. Would have won over £2000 on the places if it figured as i had all the others.

That win for the Package gives me a nice profit today and close to a huge profit if only Ball Legend had that extra yard to place in the previous at 33/1

Guest Roger Kint

Zenit look decent value @ 8/11 to beat Torino

Went for Zenit/Everton/Napoli 6/1 treble. Tempted to add Besiktas(3/1) but Brugge have a decent home record

Went with Zenit, Besiktas & Dnipro treble. £5 and cashed out for £30. Didn't have a lot of luck at Cheltenham today but I've backed the last 3 winners at Chelmsford tonight so a decent profit for tomorrow.

I've went Zenit/Napoli/Rosenborg. Rosenborg are playing in a s*** friendly which I didn't realise - thought it was a league game.

Cashed out and put the winnings on MVG. Just put those winnings on Everton at 7/4.

So I've rarely talked good of us this season but I think 11/8 for us to score 2 or more tomorrow is very generous. 3 v Lille, 4 v Wolfsburg, 3 v Young Boys at home in Europe with 2 in Wolfsburg and 4 in Switzerland thrown in. The other home game was a total dead rubber where we played a youth team.

Lovely stuff.

Combined with a BTTS double in our game and Napoli's game, and Vautour earlier in the day, been a pretty mint 12 hours.

If I lose my bets, I blame being knackered and bored shitless on my nightshift.

1.30: Peace and Co 11/4

2.05: Princely Conn 10/1

2.40: Black Hercules 4/1

3.20: Many Clouds 7/1

4.40: Roi Des Francs 9/2

50p E/W L31

1.30: Peace and Co 5/2

2.05: Princely Conn 14/1

2.40: Blaklion 12/1

3.20: Many Clouds 9/1

4.40: Forthefunofit 16/1

20p E/W doubles

So far I'm on:

Coneygree - £20 Win 9/1

Peace & Co - £15 Win 11/4

Coneygree/Peace & Co - £5 Win Double

Value At Risk - £20 Win 11/1 (Skelton said it was his best chance of a win this week)

Cheltenian - £10 Win 14/1

Guest Roger Kint

L15 - Peace & Co, Silviniaco Conti, Black Hercules, Roi Des Francs(plus ew acca)

ew L15 - Beltor, No More Heroes, Holywell, Cheltenian

ew singles/double - Macnicholson/Road to Riches

Edit: Also got ew acca across the meeting and looking at a Peace & Co/Roi Des Francs double