The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

Another profitable day thanks to Mr Russell.

Moon Racer is my pick in the last - I was told yesterday, by someone who had been sitting with Martin Pipe three weeks ago, that Moon Racer was one of his sons best chances of a winner this week. Never had a tip from this source before but he did have a picture of him sitting with the legend.

BOOM!

You got a tip yet never mentioned it in your betting list at all? For shame!

Haha! I didn't even look at the bumper betting this morning. Mullins usually wins it! I only remembered it when I was looking at the card after the foxhunters. He mentioned another horse to him as well - I'll try get the name of it later.

:huff: Lucky we all had it thats all i can say :lol:

So I've rarely talked good of us this season but I think 11/8 for us to score 2 or more tomorrow is very generous. 3 v Lille, 4 v Wolfsburg, 3 v Young Boys at home in Europe with 2 in Wolfsburg and 4 in Switzerland thrown in. The other home game was a total dead rubber where we played a youth team.

Guest Roger Kint

ew L15 - Buywise, Champagne James, Johns Spirit, Edeyemi

ew singles/double - The Package/Bally legend

L15 - Ma Filleule, Unique de cotte, Saphir du Rheu, Valseur Lido

1.30 - Vautour 15/8

2.05 - Call The Cops 11/1

2.40 - Foxrock 10/1

3.20 Un Temps Pour Tout 12/1 (This was the other tip given to me. I don't really fancy it on form but can't not back it after the other tip won)

4.00 Rajdhani Express 12/1; Un Ace 8/1

4.40 Champagne James 9/1

Pretty much impossible today. Just going to bet really small ahead of a big day tomorrow.

Guest Roger Kint

Was hugely tempted with Call The Cops & Un temps(which has been tipped all over the papers like Moon Racer was) but like you wasnt particularly convinced.

Edit: Limited my bets to £20 today so still have a bit of profit even if the next two days go tits up

E/W L15: Vautour @ 2/1; Wishfull Thinking @ 20/1; Jetson @ 14/1; Many Clouds @ 8/1 (Gold Cup)

E/W Yankee: 1.30 Vautour @ 9/4, 3.20 Un Temps Pour Tout @ 10/1, 4.00 Buywise @ 8/1, 4.40 The Ould Lad @ 14/1

E/W L31: 2.05: Brother Brian @ 10/1, 2.40: Ma Filleule @ 5/1, 3.20: Whisper @ 9/1, 4.00: Un Ace @ 8/1, 4.40: Grand Vision @ 12/1

E/W L15: 1.30: Vautour @ 6/4, 2.05: Call The Cops @  9/1, 2.40: Eduard @  16/1, 3.20: Whisper @  9/1

Covered lots of horses today as it seems impossible to predict. This will add to my interest and hopefully I can get a bit of luck.

I've put £20 on Vautour as well. It has better Irish form than the main two market rivals, Valseur Lido & Apache Stronghold. If Vautour can transfer Irish form over then it should only have Ptit Zig to beat and I think it's simply a better horse than Ptit Zig. Won the Supreme last year so goes well at Cheltenham, no worries there. Probably the bet of the day for me - if this was tomorrow (payday), I'd of lumped on.

Guest Roger Kint

If Vautour jumps well it will win no problem. Not guaranteed to do so though. Easily the class of the race

Guest Roger Kint

Hope I am wrong, but I think too many of us are needing Vautour to win!

I hope it doesnt but i think it will :lol: