The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Aye, Norwich are the main worry at the moment because of how tight the league is, Barnet and Barca went off the rails for a while but both have pulled it round in the last few weeks.

I'm rubbish at pre-season ones tbf, I put this one on 1st October after a few weeks of seeing how everyone started. Wish I'd stuck a fiver on it now though.

Haven't got a clue to be honest, I think there's still too much work to be done elsewhere to start laying Norwich. Juve and Bristol City are very comfortable, Chelsea slightly less so but Burton, Barnet and Barca still have a long way to go.

Barca are okay (I think). Not sure if there's a clever way to lay a treble of Barnet, Burton and Norwich though. Hopefully two out of the three pull away from the pack in the next 3-4 games.

Just realised you're going to be one of those bastards whose slip is going to plastered over social media and forums :laugh:

If anyone catches the Hartlepool goals on SSN, watch out for the first goal. I had the bloke who heads it in FGS (Hugill) but every source has given it to the first header (Walker) - even the official website says "Hugill looked to get a touch on the ball as it crossed the line but it was Walker who claimed the goal."

Oh that's alright then, if he's claimed it, he can have it even though it wasn't fucking his!  :dowie:

Bottled Wales @ 11/4  :dave:

Went with a Yankee on Wales double chance / Croatia / Holland -1 / Belgium -2 instead. What a fool. Unless the last two come up then I won't be angry at myself anymore.

Guest Roger Kint

I keep saying it but by fuck i hope Fleetwood gets swallowed up by the sea some time soon. Utter arseholes

:lol:

Burton have been good value all season and that's no different tonight. They seem to be evens every game despite being top and in great form.

Made a canny profit on Saturday then lost it yesterday by stupidly betting on games I wasn't even that keen on so hoping to get some back tonight.