The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Burton Albion. :jesuswept:

Not a team to be trusted I've found. Very capable of struggling at home/making a meal of games they should win, despite their lofty position.

They've put a real spanner in the works of my league title accy too, a win would have meant they could afford to lose one of the last three, now they need to win them all because of inferior goal difference.

Stats for tonight were ridiculous like, 30 shots to 3 and 70% possession.

Guest chopey

Leeds have lost half their team with the Italians pulling out and spurs are playing charvers quitters at a half empty st James so a Charlton spurs double has to be the bet of the weekend 3.39 / 1

Guest Roger Kint

You can get 3/1 with Betfair that City, Liverpool and Spurs all score first today. Not sure if thats good odds but am tempted :lol:

Aguero/Kane anytime double 11/4 too

Guest TruToon94

Fiver accumulator on Man Utd and Tottenham as well as Tottenham to beat us by scoring 3 goals. Thirty quid won in total.

Seriously betting on Newcastle to lose and having a bet on the other team to score at least two goals is practically a license to win money nowadays.

Guest chopey

Leeds have lost half their team with the Italians pulling out and spurs are playing charvers quitters at a half empty st James so a Charlton spurs double has to be the bet of the weekend 3.39 / 1

This saved my weekend, betting against Newcastle just now is easy money. Swansea are 2/1 on Saturday