The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Swansea are now 23/10 with bet365

Are/were slightly higher yesterday in PP and a few others. Baffling odds really

Maybe not that high, but I understand why they're not odds on. We're desperate (if shite), they've got nowt to play for and we're bound by the laws of probability to scrounge an undeserved draw from somewhere at some point.

Guest Roger Kint

Swansea are now 23/10 with bet365

Are/were slightly higher yesterday in PP and a few others. Baffling odds really

Maybe not that high, but I understand why they're not odds on. We're desperate (if shite), they've got nowt to play for and we're bound by the laws of probability to scrounge an undeserved draw from somewhere at some point.

Well we are 11/8 i think which is really what they should be too at a minimum

Gona lump my entire weekend betting budget (£4) on a Swansea Cardiff double 4/1

Your weekend budget is the same as mine :lol:

Guy at work constantly telling me he's spunked £20 on silly bets here there and everywhere.

Guest TruToon94

About a tenner on Swansea to win and a fiver on a -2 handicap.

Can actually see Routledge and Gomis tearing us apart, it's just the NUFC way.

Guest Roger Kint

Gomis out for another week or so isnt he?

Guest TruToon94

Gomis out for another week or so isnt he?

Ah yes, would make sense why I couldn't find him in the, "to score" category. Still see Routledge absolutely mullering us down the wings though.

Guest Roger Kint

Sprinter Sacre tomorrow. More in hope than expectation but I love that horse.

Sandown? Theres a cracking race in ireland too. Looking forward to seeing Djakadam/Roads to Riches/Don Cossack against each other.

Sandown? Theres a cracking race in ireland too. Looking forward to seeing Djakadam/Roads to Riches/Don Cossack against each other.

Aye, Sandown has a decent card tomorrow. Reckon Al Ferof looks a decent bet as well. The Irish racing you mention isn't until next week at the Punchestown festival - probably second to Cheltenham in the racing calendar for me, love them on the faster ground and trying to work out if winter horses will run well in late Spring.

Guest Roger Kint

Aye, Sandown has a decent card tomorrow. Reckon Al Ferof looks a decent bet as well. The Irish racing you mention isn't until next week at the Punchestown festival - probably second to Cheltenham in the racing calendar for me, love them on the faster ground and trying to work out if winter horses will run well in late Spring.

Ah i thought it started this week, yeah its a good festival. Suspect Mullins may well clean up again mind

Ah i thought it started this week, yeah its a good festival. Suspect Mullins may well clean up again mind

Without doubt. Big hitters are out in force and Annie Power is 1/5 for the mares race :lol: No reason to suggest Faugheen, Douvan, Un De Sceaux, Don Poli will get beat as well.

Guest Roger Kint

Without doubt. Big hitters are out in force and Annie Power is 1/5 for the mares race :lol: No reason to suggest Faugheen, Douvan, Un De Sceaux, Don Poli will get beat as well.

:lol: AP can get fucked after that shadow cost me a fortune

:lol: AP can get f***ed after that shadow cost me a fortune

:lol: It'll win by a street but pointless at 1/5.

Posted it already but just a refresh,remember Paddypower offer of bet 20 pre-match on any live tv game (Sky or BT only) at odds of min 1.5 and get 2 £5 freebets to use in play.

This offer is running from now until the end of the season!  O0

Posted it already but just a refresh,remember Paddypower offer of bet 20 pre-match on any live tv game (Sky or BT only) at odds of min 1.5 and get 2 £5 freebets to use in play.

I take it for new members?

Also, Cardiff (at home) to be beating (relegated) Blackpool at HT @ evens. Decent odds I reckon.

Guest Roger Kint

I take it for new members?

Also, Cardiff (at home) to be beating (relegated) Blackpool at HT @ evens. Decent odds I reckon.

Anyone can use it