The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Can't fucking buy a win at the moment. Pissing Charlie Austin, man.

Packing it in for the season.

I'm starting to feel like betting at this stage of the season is a fool's errand.

Sociedad decent value later against Villarreal at 15/8. Villarreal have been absolutely shocking of late, and Sociedad are decent at home.

Does this mean that if you bet £8 and win you'll get £15? Your odds are confusing :)

Sociedad decent value later against Villarreal at 15/8. Villarreal have been absolutely shocking of late, and Sociedad are decent at home.

Does this mean that if you bet £8 and win you'll get £15? Your odds are confusing :)

:lol: It didn't win anyway, finished 0-0.

But that's usually how we do odds in this country. 15/8 means you bet 8 and get 15 profit. To you, it's 2.87.

Absolutely gutted i am. I put a tenner on atalanta/ empoli draw, lazio/chievo draw and torino/juve draw. If all three were correct i would have won £350 quid but no torino won 2-1, Before today, they last won the Turin derby 20 years ago.  :( :(

Can't fucking buy a win at the moment. Pissing Charlie Austin, man.

Packing it in for the season.

I'm starting to feel like betting at this stage of the season is a fool's errand.

:sadnod: The "sweet spot" of the season is definitely gone - for me anyway. Don't know which teams will be arsed with so little left to play for.

Guest chopey

Put £40 on Stabæk @ 3.95, let's see if they're as good a moneymaker as last year.

booooom cheers for that, I'm putting my winnings on over 3.5 goals in the seville game

Wouldn't mind some of those Norwegian write-ups Kaiz. Same for anyone with info on Sweden. Gonna look more at these because the leagues that are coming to an end have become ridiculous.

Put £40 on Stabæk @ 3.95, let's see if they're as good a moneymaker as last year.

booooom cheers for that, I'm putting my winnings on over 3.5 goals in the seville game

Yep. Cheers Kaiz. I followed you on this too!

Guest chopey

Missed out on this in a game that contained 34 shots at goal, however our next manager looks an attacking sort.