The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

Got up to 150 quid. Took it. Cheers Scotty. :thup:

Put it all on Froggy at Sligo tonight :thup:

(Honestly dont its shit :lol:)

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: 16/1. You know I put a tener on that.

:lol: At least its free money.

Theres actually three horses running in England - Durham Express, Wor Lass & Name That Toon - for us lot but i wouldnt back any of them with a free bet. Wor Lass refused to even strat last week :lol:

I played Sunshine Slots or some shit. Played 25p until I got to 20 spins then started playing £2/£3. If you're on £3 and you hit once you're landed. I was down to £20 or something and won £80 in one spin.

It's probably in the T&C that you can't use one offer with the other.

Technically we wouldn't have used it though would we? I assume the offer only kicks in if you made a loss (and therefore were reimbursed).

20 spins is probably only £5 like.

My strategy was to spend the £50 (or £20 depending on what you play on)in the hope of hitting a big win. e.g at the very least doubling my money.

If I lost (which I did) I was safe in the knowledge that I could cash out my money once it was refunded and carry on as if nothing had happened.

You could do the £20 offer,win £5 on your first spin and cash out being £5 up.

Obviously everyone will play it differently but the safety net of you can't lose money makes it a great offer.

How long did it take until your money was refunded?

Exactly. Just don't deposit more than the £20 or £50 depending on what you play on,and either lose the lot or cash out when you feel you've made a profit that your happy with.

In some ways it's similar to the B365 offer in that you have a free shot of winning big.

Make sure you do them minimum 20 spins. These can be done at the lowest stake possible. Once they're done you can up your bet if you wish.

e.g 20p spins for the first 20, then up them to 50p or £1 spins.

Why do they do this, if there's no way you as a customer can lose? I mean, does it draw people to the site who later stays on and deposit more, or what it the plan behind it?

Edit: Guess people could go broke before they qualify for the bonus...

Have I understood it right, is it:

You deposit £50, play 20 spins/game rounds and THEN you get your money back if you go broke?

It's way too early for my brain so apologies if I don't make any sense :)

Did any of you have to verify your McLean account before withdrawal?

:lol: That's why I'm not doing it just yet. It's a nightmare when they ask you to verify accounts. Few weeks back, over 5 different sites, I had about £300 in cyberspace that I couldn't get back until I sent passport, utility bill and a picture of my debit card!