The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I'm watching it on my bet365 account and its playing out perfectly just to piss me off the most, especially when that no. 7 just miss hit it basically 1 on 1.

Had a rush of blood and put £70 on New Zealand to win the test at 4/6 because I thought the odds were ridiculous. They're still only 4/7, with 4 wickets in hand, two days left, a decent weather forecast and a total higher than England have ever chased in test history.

I think you'll find it'll be a foregone conclusion.

Well that's what I keep thinking. I can't believe the odds are still so generous.

£75 on Stabæk and Rosenborg @ 3.78, returns £283

£50 on Stabæk -1 and Rosenborg -2 @ 15.28, returns £764

£25 on Stabæk -2, Rosenborg -2 and Vålerenga dnb, returns £2720

Not the worst haul*, shame Stabæk couldn't get the second. Full on dominance once again but Sarpsborg literally had every man in their own half pretty much all match. Was like watching Basketball the way Stabæk kept passing it around the box to get inside.

* I take it for granted Rosenborg will win by tons of goals. Not even jinxing it by saying so. Tons of goals.

Why would I say that? Why? :lol:

Arsenal 4/11 with PP just to have most possession in today's match. Poor odds but it's effectively buying free money.

Thanks for this ON. I looked at it and couldn't see passed it, just seemed to be buying money as you said so I lumped £500.00 on.

£681 back. So £181 for nothing.

57-43 is a lot closer than I thought it'd be mind. :lol:

Yeah - me too. It was 60-40 at half time.

How much did you watch, Wullie? It was like non-stop bullshit from around 75 minutes. :lol:

Last half hour or so, and yeah it was. I needed them to score twice rather than win, so I was quite pleased when Tromso scored. Rosenborg then put on an amazing show of piss poor finishing.

How much did you watch, Wullie? It was like non-stop bullshit from around 75 minutes. :lol:

Last half hour or so, and yeah it was. I needed them to score twice rather than win, so I was quite pleased when Tromso scored. Rosenborg then put on an amazing show of piss poor finishing.

Average of 3.4 goals scored per match before this match :lol: It almost makes me believe in jinxing due to my extreme hubris before the match.

Gonna see if I can recoup something with 25 or something on Seattle and LA. Plan on watching these matches waiting for GoT so hope Seattle doesn't fucking ruin things before the second match. :lol:

Sampdoria have just scored against Parma aswell now to rub it in so Rosenborg will have done me for £120. I cashed my £1.40 bet out for £5.65 with 15mins go and put the £5.65 on it to finish 1-1 so got £11 to play with now, shame I dont have the slightest clue about non european football.

Had a rush of blood and put £70 on New Zealand to win the test at 4/6 because I thought the odds were ridiculous. They're still only 4/7, with 4 wickets in hand, two days left, a decent weather forecast and a total higher than England have ever chased in test history.

I think you'll find it'll be a foregone conclusion.

Well that's what I keep thinking. I can't believe the odds are still so generous.

This rain needs to fuck off.