The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Still not sure what to do tonight. Laying it with O/U: 6.5 though. 33/1 on Betfair.

Do I go no goalscorer to cover an over 6.5 goals bet? Always get confused with this. Or do I cover it with under 6.5 goals?

Lucie Safarova is 12/5 to win the women's French Open final. Serena Williams has been ill and struggling to even get out and practise.

Might end up getting battered but its worth £10 of my money.

Still not sure what to do tonight. Laying it with O/U: 6.5 though. 33/1 on Betfair.

Do I go no goalscorer to cover an over 6.5 goals bet? Always get confused with this. Or do I cover it with under 6.5 goals?

Go on Betfair and put roughly 1.50 on over 6.5 so it'll cover the fifty quid. Then on Bet365 but your first 50 quid on under 6.5. You're then covered and qualified for your risk free 50 in play.

Go on Betfair and put roughly 1.50 on over 6.5 so it'll cover the fifty quid. Then on Bet365 but your first 50 quid on under 6.5. You're then covered and qualified for your risk free 50 in play.

Thanks Froggy. Just seemed to remember doing this in the past and had to put a no goalscorer bet on somewhere but it must have been another type of bet. My hungover brain can't deal with the maths at the moment!

I used to do the no goalscorer one but this minimises your max loss. Essentially a free fifty quid go for the sake of 1.50. It's great!

Snap!

Had Ronaldo and Messi in the semis so I was £340 up! Messi again tonight!

Just won £650, can't breathe either. :lol:

Came very close on several of these in play bets, finally got it nailed on. Really fancied 3-1 and followed through. Fuck yes.