The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Not sure if I want Hull to win tonight or not. If they win tonight they'll travel up here full of confidence, if they lose then they'll be desperate for a result but may be a bit more cagey.

In other words you want them to win. :lol:

A confident team going at our shower of shite at the back equals only one thing.

Not sure if I want Hull to win tonight or not. If they win tonight they'll travel up here full of confidence, if they lose then they'll be desperate for a result but may be a bit more cagey.

They could go into Saturday with food poisoning and get at least two.

A confident team going at our shower of shite at the back equals only one thing.

Hull don't strike me as the type of team to put a string of wins together. I know what midds means. :lol:

Hull don't strike me as the type of team to put a string of wins together. I know what midds means. :lol:

This would be solid reasoning if we were a normal team that played well or had a plan, or ability.

Yeah, if they're flying and get an early goal then it sets up the rest of the game for them.