The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

That reminds me of playing for my school and asking strikers, "did you know I f***ed your mother last night"

Ahh, the good ol days.

Definitely not the same thing tbh :lol: Saying stuff like that is part of the game, every defender does that. Asking questions like Jimenez does is different ;)

That reminds me of playing for my school and asking strikers, "did you know I f***ed your mother last night"

Ahh, the good ol days.

Definitely not the same thing tbh :lol: Saying stuff like that is part of the game, every defender does that. Asking questions like Jimenez does is different ;)

I asked one what he had for dinner due to his bad breath does that count?

Ahh, the good ol days.

That one does. So many odd stuff defenders could say, I always got the I'll stab you with a knife or so and then by the end they'd be quiet ;)

Ahh, the good ol days.

That one does. So many odd stuff defenders could say, I always got the I'll stab you with a knife or so and then by the end they'd be quiet ;)

Never threatened to kill anyone mind :lol:

Ahh, the good ol days.

:lol: 'I'll stab you with a knife' fucking hell

Sunday League is a war zone yeah, there's some pitches we had to run away from without even going to the dressing room, if we had won.

I fondly remember one match, where we played some half-drunk skin heads that at HT turned on their own crowd (they were losing and getting abuse from the stands) and started fighting with them :lol:

Sunday League is a war zone yeah, there's some pitches we had to run away from without even going to the dressing room, if we had won.

I fondly remember one match, where we played some half-drunk skin heads that at HT turned on their own crowd (they were losing and getting abuse from the stands) and started fighting with them :lol:

Damn VI you've just shattered my whole thinking that Spanish Sunday league would be all tiki taka and not like ours. That sounds rough like:

The f*** it is :lol:

I grew up in a working class neighborhood, probably things were more silky in the northern part of Barcelona. I haven't played Sunday League in quite a few years tbf. All my friends have either too large a gut or too many children nowadays :lol: