The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

One thing's for sure, Aguero will have the better career of the two by far.

How come?

Because he will. Suarez's biggest club honour is a league cup. Long may that continue.

You do realise he how plays for Barca right? :lol:

One thing's for sure, Aguero will have the better career of the two by far.

How come?

Because he will. Suarez's biggest club honour is a league cup. Long may that continue.

You do realise he how plays for Barca right? :lol:

Who?

I prefer Aguero because he's not a c***, but Suarez can do anything without really needing any service or his teammates to help him at all.

Can say the same about Aguero really.

Not really, Suarez hounds his opponents for 90 minutes and makes goals for himself out of nothing all the time. Aguero waits for a chance to break for him and exploits it ruthlessly. I prefer Aguero but Suarez can do things that he can't.

I prefer Aguero because he's not a c***, but Suarez can do anything without really needing any service or his teammates to help him at all.

Not really, Suarez hounds his opponents for 90 minutes and makes goals for himself out of nothing all the time. Aguero waits for a chance to break for him and exploits it ruthlessly. I prefer Aguero but Suarez can do things that he can't.

:thup:

Ronaldo in 3...2....1...

So what do City need in the final game to go through?

Draw unless CSKA win I think.

Win or score draw 2-2 or above.

Does it go on head to head before GD these days?

EDIT: so it does, how needlessly complicated.

Simply not true though he's been carrying City all season and he's as good at creating a chance for himself as anybody.

The only thing Suarez is clearly better at is his dribbling which the better teams take away from him, not to say Aguero is better but that's the only thing Suarez does which Aguero can't.

If you need someone to build a team around I'd pick Suarez while if you needed a finisher for an already brilliant team I'd pick Aguero. I'd pick Aguero for Real Madrid and Suarez for Liverpool

Well put.

he's been carrying City all season and he's as good at creating a chance for himself as anybody.

The only thing Suarez is clearly better at is his dribbling which the better teams take away from him, not to say Aguero is better but that's the only thing Suarez does which Aguero can't.

And this.