The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Man, why do I keep watching all those Madrid - Atlético games? They all end up being s***.

Let's hope there's more action in the second half.

Enrique sacked yet?

No, but much better news, our president has thrown in the towel and we'll have an election this summer.

Back to Laporta I take it?

I bet he's loving all of this turmoil deepdown.

Yeah, we'll surely vote him back. Personally I think he's a detestable cunt, but he ushered the most glorious era of my club.

Gimenez seems like he's mint

:thup: needs to be more dirty though. Can't have a Uruguayan centre back who isn't disgusting.

He's the lad that talks random stuff to opposition forwards during games to throw them off focus. That's good enough for me.

Didn't know that. Mourinho will be all over that once he's proven himself.

:thup: needs to be more dirty though. Can't have a Uruguayan centre back who isn't disgusting.

He's the lad that talks random stuff to opposition forwards during games to throw them off focus. That's good enough for me.

:lol: Surely professional footballers don't get put off by that

Apparently he started asking Falcao about his car in an Uruguay - Colombia game  :lol:

Apparently he started asking Falcao about his car in an Uruguay - Colombia game  :lol:

:lol: Oh, I thought it would be stuff like,"I fucked your mam last night" and shit like that. It makes it so much better that it's just completely random stuff

They've got Real's number like.

Ancelotti's approach in the league semi last season and the final was great but I think it might only work later in the season. Ancelotti tried to stay in the game for 70 minutes - starting the more conservative fullbacks then bringing on Carvahal-Marcelo and then going for the kill.

After not beating Los Blancos for years, Atletico can't stop beating them nowadays.

Except for losing both legs of the Copa Del Rey Semi final and the CL final last season you mean.

:lol: :thup:

Barcelona v Elche now.

TerStegen - Alves Pique Bartra Alba - Rakitic Mascherano SergiRoberto - Messi Suarez Neymar

Good line-up bar Sergi roberto.

After not beating Los Blancos for years, Atletico can't stop beating them nowadays.

Except for losing both legs of the Copa Del Rey Semi final and the CL final last season you mean.

:lol: :thup:

Barcelona v Elche now.

TerStegen - Alves Pique Bartra Alba - Rakitic Mascherano SergiRoberto - Messi Suarez Neymar

Good line-up bar Sergi roberto.

Is that copa del rey?

Guest neesy111

They've beaten Real more in the last 15 months than they did for the previous 8-9 years previously IIRC.  So point still stands.